𝐖𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧

Everything stings. 

The cold shackles bruised her wrist. Her knees battered and red. Tear streaks running down her chin and the poor blood of her ancestors blurring the moat red as her wounds bleed through her stained clothes. 

Everything hurts and she wanted to cry.

"Don't fail me, Calypso." Tom hissed, his hand banged on the bars that separated them. 

A hard glare pressed on his face as the child bit into the muzzle keeping her quiet. She wanted to rip him to pieces, kill herself for her own freedom, but someone was waiting for her, begging her to live as long as she can. She knew, he was waiting for her to come home. She can't give up on him. 

Tom grumbled under his breath seeing the harden promise in his little menaces eyes. He cursed the bonds of humans.

 He cursed the bonds of humans

𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

Draco winced in pain as he dragged himself to the Great Hall for Breakfast. He didn't know when it started, but he was mighty sure it was when him and his friends found out that his only cousin (That he had ever made connections with) was a god. A living breath god. He could not compete with that, only thing he could do was study more with his companion Hermione. Other times, Theodore would join, along with Neville, other times with all their friends or more often, with his cousin. Speaking of his cousin, he had began to notice, not that he doesn't, the habits she never had before, he would notice this with his friend Harry too. They would flinch hearing loud noises, even gripping their wands. They would share glances, as if reassuring each other. He was in awe of their built chemistry, he once saw Calypso getting ready to strike their distant cousin Rosier in the face, but before he could, Harry was by her side in an instant, holding her shoulder, eyes levelled having a conversation with just a look. He didn't envy the trust between his friend and cousin. They were rather peaceful together, at least his cousin was away from the claw of his father.