𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞

"Cousin?" Draco Mafloy had whispered to the dark. He had searched his cousin's room hoping to find and offer aid. He had heard that his father had aimed his anger at her again. He had to compensate for the father he was given. 

His eyes grew big spotting his cousin in a ball of blankets, below the window that looked over the sea behind their house. He approached apprehensively, not wanting to upset his cousin more. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and offered ice covered in cloth. 

She looked at up at his offer and took it, placing it gently on her bruised lip and looking out the mundane sky. The Malfoy Heir sat beside his cousin, creating enough distance. He didn't know what to say to her and what to mention, he sat there like a statue. Their relationship was strained ever since he had caught his father close to throttling his older cousin. 

He was a coward for not even trying to reach out and protect her, he was already bad to her, what less could he offer her than a simply act of pity?

"Leave me be if you are only here to dwell in your cowardice." A sigh left his lips. She was always sharp and cold. And always right. 

Draco left that day, with the word coward engrave in his mind.

𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

Snow fell from above covering the green grass of scotland white, a cold winter from the north blew to the west sending a chilly wind of air. A certain Goddess of Creation and Chaos watch her newly acquired ward floating on top of the icy water of the Black Lake. The sun above was sheer but it illuminated the shimmery scales of the Great Blue enticing her to join in the cold. Her old body could take the cold, but she had remind herself that she was in her fragile little girls body. But it wouldn't hurt to try.  A gust of wind came gushing nearly making the girl consider retreating back inside the castle, but she couldn't leave Malacus alone. She snuggle closer to her scarf and blew hot air.