𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

"Uhm..."

Calypso looked from her book to see Hermione Granger. An odd girl who studied religiously. She admire the girl's resilience and determination to fit in. The Icy teen, hummed, making the brunette flinch.

"Erm...Have you seen Harry?" The girl asked, fiddling with her wand. 

"Is he in trouble?" The slytherin asked.

"Kind of? He's not meant to leave the castle...er, Black is...uh, yeah."  Hermione stammered. She was always intimidated by the girl who kept her mouth shut even if her body exude that she knows everything. 

"I don't bite, granger." Calypso chuckled. This relaxes the Brunette. "He's with Fred and George. I'm sure he's fine."

"Oh," Hermione breathed out. Clearing her throat. "Well, thank you. Uhm, I'll see you around...er-"

"Lili, you can call me lili." 

𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟏

Calypso grew frustrated, she was close to beheading her neck, feeling stiffer than before, she silently casted 'tempus' in the air to see it was 4am in the morning. A sigh escaped her chapped lips and rolled back her shoulders.  The girl forced herself off her bed and towards her trunk to grab something to run in and changing quickly. She wished the troll could've just miraculously woken up and eat her while she was cleaning the cauldrons, but she wasn't Harry, hence, her unlucky fortune.

She let her hair down cascading down her back as she pulled over a cardigan to keep her warm, feeling she was ready to meet the world again. Departing from the comforts of her room, she stepped inside the common area. To her surprise, she was greeted by Theodore Nott and Blaise Zabini.

"Nott, Zabini, isn't it still your bedtime?" Calypso greeted, approaching them while braiding her hair.