𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

"Did you get a gift, Callie?" Ron Weasley asked the monochrome girl. She lifted her head and hummed before replying. "No, I didn't."

Harry turned to his sister with a frown. "Why not? I'm sure the Malfoys have enough money."

Calypso snorted. "I'm not into gifts."

"

𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

3 a.m. is a cursed time for any human. Much to Calypso's bargain, it was the cause of her ire at times. She openly glared at her brother, pushing his face away from her personal space. "It's three a.m. an ungodly time to wake someone up at this godforsaken hours, you walking generic mint chocolate ice cream."

Harry feigned offence as he attacked her with a pillow square on her face. The girl accepted her fate and took the attack like a champion. "Remind me not to wake you up now, you hurt."

"It's three a.m. Why would you even wake me up?" The girl whined as she fell back to her bed. Harry rolled his eyes and jumped on top of his sister causing her to groan out at the pressure. "Molly sent us sweaters, c'mon, before I sing you a Disney song."

"Why do we have to open presents at 3 am?" Calypso yawned, wrapping the burgundy wool cover over her shoulders. "It's so early..." Harry grinned at her as they walked out of her dorm. "Luna is awake, why not open presents? I brought Rain and River too." He mirthfully said, so happy for someone awake at 3 am, that it gives his sister an aneurysm.