𝐖𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

"It wouldn't hurt to send a letter to him..." Harry suggested, holding his sister's arms, and pulling her away from the crowd. 

"What's the point?" She asked her tone flat.

"He's your father," The Golden boy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Harry," Calypso hissed, her teeth clenched. "I don't know the man, for Merlin's sake! What has he done to be important to me? The only thing we have in common is the blood he oh so graciously spared for me."

𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐

The Knights returned to their element for the first time in a long while. From their four am jogging sessions in the morning, Thursday sparring session, and their Saturday break. Everyone fell back into their regular rhythm of every day from the past year. But despite the routine they built for the last year, Harry was finding ways to get a hold of Luna while Calypso was searching for the diary victim. It was only a few days before they knew fatigue would take over their body and deem them useless for a short time. 

Unfortunately, this morning, The Goddess of Creation and Chaos, found herself hunched over the sink splashing cold water on her face, after hurling whatever dinner she had the night before.  She had hoped today's breakfast was something that could fuel her weakening body before she would collapse and harm herself. After staring at the mirror and trying to map out how pale and pasty her reflection looked, the girl pushed away from the sink gathering what was left of her senses, and walking to her room.