•Biggest Bird. (20)

It was now the day, where another match has been set up.
-

Team White versus Team Red.

(Isagi Yoichi, Chigiri Hyoma, Barou Shouei, and Nagi Seishiro)

versus!

(Bachira Meguru, Zantetsu, R/n RL/n, and Nagi Toge.)

(Author note: Did you realize the similarity of how I arranged the characters?)
-

Kick off!

Isagi had the ball first. In swift movement, he passes it to Chigiri knowing full well that he can outrun almost everyone easily.

Zantetsu: "Not so fast, missy..."

The four-eyed male had caught up to Chigiri, side-eying him as he tried to steal the ball.

Nagi: "I'm free, Chigiri!"

Chigiri: "Okeh."

But, something mind-blowing had happened...

Toge, who was all the way at the goalkeepers position for no reason, had caught up to the ball and took it before his brother could.

Nagi: "Eh, what a hassle."

The two ran side-by-side, with Seishirou just lazily glancing at Toge.

Toge: "Hey, brother, what happened to Reo."

Nagi: "He's a hassle, I don't want him anymore."

Toge: "That's not very nice, Seishiro Nagi."

Nagi: "You're going to bump into Barou, and the ball will be mine."

Toge: "Thanks for the heads up."

The brothers chatted normally while running. But before Barou could steal the ball because they were distracted, Toge stops in his tracks and kicks the ball up.

Isagi: "Hey! Barou, get it!"

Barou: "I know, Isagi-!"

*BHOOM*

Toge had done a ball-curve, scoring.

STRIKE!
Team White - Team Red
0 - 1

Bachira: "Nice!"

The yellow-tip haired male complimented and clapped Toge's hands.

Now, Bachira had the ball. He ran with the ball and didn't pass it to anyone, that is until Zantetsu ran in front of him.

Bachira: "You're blocking me...Then-!"

He stopped momentarily, but immediately sprints directly at Zantetsu and shifted the ball to the right.

Zantetsu: "Bachira, why am I blocking you? Pass it to me!"

R/n: "BACHIRA! STOP BEING A FRIGGIN' IDIOT AND PASS IT, ZANTETSU'S NOT AN OPPONENT!"