•Meamwhile. (18)

(Just know that I changed your height. It feels weird to be shorter than your little brother, so you're now just 1cm shorter than Seishiro Nagi.)

(Also: this is kinda just a short additional chapter. I wasn't in the mood to write the real stuff.)

Toge has been walking around for quite a while now, since the timer to find a team to play was on still long from now. He sees Reo and his team glaring down on Isagi's.

Toge: "Seishiro."

Nagi: "Yo. We're going to be playing Reo, so wish us luck."

Kunigami: "Hey, Reo isn't the only one in our team you know."

Chigiri: "Hm."

Nagi: "Doesn't matter."

The brothers fist-bumped with no expression on their faces as they stared each other down in a menacing way.

Kunigami: *Whispers.* "They're really dense."

Chigiri: *Whispers.* "Yeah, they're really brothers."

Isagi: *Whispers.* "Heh, I know right?"

Reo: "Shut it, everyone."

Toge: "Good luck, Seishiro. I'll get going."

He whispers something into the younger Nagi's ear, before turning around and walking away in a lazy and shaked manner.

Nagi glanced at the figure of Toge walking down until he could no longer be seen, sighing internally as they'd been separated again.

"Do your best, Sei-chii." Nagi thought back of the words that Toge had whispered.

Nagi: "Sei...chii? He remembers my nickname when we were kids?"

---
With Toge, in their room.

Bachira: "To-kun! Have you found anyone to play?"

Zantetsu: "Who?"

R/n: "Heh, of co-"

Toge: "Nope."

Bachira: "Aww man! Well, what's your rank? I wanted to ask you!"

A brief moment of silence occured, as all three of them peaked up on Toge's uniform.

Bachira: "Rank..."

Zantetsu/[R/n]: "6!?"

Someone swiftly snatched Zantetsu's glasses while him and R/n were in shock, it was Bachira.

Zantetsu: "Hey! Give me back my glasses!"

Bachira: "But you can see perfectly fine!"

R/n: "Let me try those glasses!"

After passing the glasses to R/n, a burst of laughter could be heard.

R/n: "BAHAHA! These don't even have degree!"

Bachira: "Right?"

Toge: "Let me have a try."

(Change it to Zantetsu's glasses

(Change it to Zantetsu's glasses. Posted by Sukumie, art is by yuniyyy.)

Zantetsu: "Hey! All of you, this is the definition of bullying."

Toge: "Okay. Here."

He casually puts it back onto Zantetsu's eyes, but-

R/n: "GAHAHAHahhh...-!"

R/n was wheezing, Bachira frowned at the dying man before him.

Bachira: "What's so funny?"

R/n: "hhhhHAHAHHA- Look at his face, idiot."

Bachira: "Zantetsu's glasses are upside down, it's not so special or anything to laugh about. Right, To-kun?"

Toge: "Sure. Anyway, let's discuss about something else. How can we be proven as a good and well-cooperating team?"

Zantetsu: "Well, let's all state out our own play-style and weapons."

Bachira: "I'm not sure about the play-style...I like duos, and passing is something I do a lot! Dribbling is my weapon."

Zantetsu: "I'm a balanced egoist and teamer, so everything should be good for me. I am the fastest in Blue Lock. That is, until Chigiri Hyoma managed to outrun me with his top speed."

R/n: "Come to think of it, you're not the fastest! You have greater um...Boost! Yeah, but Chigiri is just faster."

Toge: "Basically, Zantetsu, your weapon is your acceleration speed."

Zantetsu: "Ah, I see. Well, who's next?"

R/n: "Me! I am the king of the jungle so you all are like little bugs by the trees ready to-"

Bachira: "Your metaphors will take a long time, you know."

R/n: "Fine! I am the main guy, and once I pass it to someone because I'm being guarded, you have to give it back to me once the attention's all on you!"

R/n: "I specialise in passing, as non-egoistic as it sounds!"

Toge: "I'm not great at soccer. And I don't understand my own play-style. My weapon...I don't understand it."

Bachira: "Yup, same. You have dribbling, strength, ball-control, spacial awareness. You know, us three, Isagi, you and I, I always feel like there's a connection between us. Like we can read each others thoughts!"

R/n: "Kinky."

Zantetsu: "What exactly is, 'Kinky'?"

Bachira: "Hey~! Don't get distracted, Zantetsu!"

Toge: "As long as we have good cooperation, we'll be just fine. With Bachira's dribbling, Zantetsu's speed, R/n's passing and my...Weapon, we'll be just fine."

R/n pulled out his fist in front of the three, an embarrassed look on his face as he frowned.

R/n: "Let's do our best..."

Everyone: "Yeah!"

They accepted his fist bump, causing R/n's eyes to widen. Back then, all his friends would always leave him hanging.

R/n: "So this is how it's like to have friends? Heh. Well, whatever! I'm not actually interested in friends, I'm the king! The king, the king of kings..."

--
Timeskip. (Somewhere.)

A team of four consisting of Rin walked around the cafeteria.

Tokimitsu: "Oh no...We can't find anyone to play!"

Aryu: "That's not very glam. I guess we're too glam for them."

Rin: "I don't care who I play. But I've noticed an interesting team somewhere here."

Tokimitsu: "R-Rin, are you actually gonna suggest a team to play?"

Rin: "The one with Bachira Meguru and Toge Nagi."

(Sorry for the short chapter. To be completely honest with you, I'm an anime watcher and the second selection is harder to write then I thought. Who should be the missing person in Rin's team?)