•First Round. (10)

(Apologies for the late update, and a question: is this book okay for you? Because my plots were pretty bad.)

Team V and Team Z walked up the stairs, reaching eye contact.

Nagi: "Y/n..."

Reo: "It's either us or Nagi-chan that'll survive, we should've been in the same team..."

Igaguri: "Is it just me, or are we fending off a Toge-look alike?"

Kunigami: "That's his brother, do you have amnesia?"

Raichi: "The Nagi brothers are the fuckin' top scorers, doesn't matter what team wins to them!"

' KICK OFF! '

This started off with lots of passing from Team Z. The ball made its way to Zantetsu, the Left Footed Speedster.

After a while of running, he kicks it over to Seishiro.

Isagi: "Yes, just as we envisioned!"

The blue haired striker from team Z grinned as he yelled, "Nagi-kun!"

Toge: "Hup."

The white haired male jumped and stole the ball before Seishiro could get it.

"Sorry for that, Seishiro..."

Toge was feeling very guilty, so he wasn't at his best. He was nervous, he didn't want to be separated from his brother and best friend whether he loses or not.

Isagi stops the ball and had it under his feet, while turning to Bachira quickly.

Isagi: "Let's go, Bachira!"

Bachira: "Sure!"

He passes it to Bachira, who then kicks it to Gagamaru.

Gagamaru: "With my foot- No...A Diving Header!"

He hits right at the brim of the goal, falling down on his stomach harshly.

A hand was reached out for Gagamaru to hold, coming from Toge.

Isagi: "We failed, but it works!"

Igaguri: "Let's do it again!"

Gagamaru: "One more time!"

Reo: "...Oh, man! Now that was interesting! Hey! Nagi-kun, let's try that move!"

Nagi: "Ehh, sounds like a hassle."

Igaguri: "Yeah, they're brothers alright."

' KICK OFF! '

Reo had the ball, he ran a few before kicking it so hard that the sound could reach the whole field.

Isagi: "No, it can't be. He over kicked it!"

Toge: "No, my brother...He can-"

Nagi: "Hup."

Isagi: "The ball

Isagi: "The ball...He controlled it!?"

The blue haired egoist was shocked, his eyes were widened with his mouth agape.

But just as Team Z was losing some hope, Toge appeared beside Seishiro with his same bored eyes.

Toge then jumps up at just about the same height Seishiro was, and stole the ball from his foot.

The white haired male then kicks it up, and-

*BOOSH*

He used his right foot power to kick the ball into the goal, but Zantetsu immediately bumped it with his chest because he was defending.

Zantetsu: "Tch! He could've scored! This excruciating pain in my stomach...That strength! I used the words right, right?"

The 4 eyed speedster clutches his stomach and kneels down, his voice restrained as he grunted.

Reo: "Zantetsu!"

Zantetsu: "I'm fine, avoid letting that happen."

Seishiro kicked the ball up with his knee, and once it fell down, he began running.

Running towards the opposing goal.

"Someone stop him!"

"Defend now!"

Despite all the defenders, he got through them and scored.

STRIKE!
(Z - V)
0 - 1

Nagi: "That was easy. How could you not do that?"

Bachira and Isagi were mad, harsh glares on their faces as they stared down into Seishiro's unbothered soul.

Toge: "That was great, Seishiro."

Nagi: "Yup, same to you too."

They both high-fived.

Isagi: "Nagi-kun...Are you working with Team V?"

The field was quiet, everyone perked up at the incredible and unbelievable thing Isagi had said.

Toge: "...Eh?"

The white haired male just tilted his head, clearly not nervous because it wasn't the truth.

Isagi: "His reaction, it's the same. It wasn't like Kuon's...Why would I think he betrayed us! I embarrassed myself..."

Toge: "I wouldn't betray this team, even if my brother and Reo weren't here. Seishiro's the top scorer, so there's no need for me to betray."

Isagi: "I figured, sorry!"

Raichi: "Ya half-assed wit, go around accusing innocents and I'll fucking kill you!"

Isagi: "Yeah, I said I was sorry!"

And the match continued.

.
.
.
.
.
696 words

(It's so short, I know. I've been making short chapters because I don't have much time, but I promise the next chapter will be over 1000 words/Full Episode.)