•King Barou. (4)

"Damn it, Isagi won!"

The screams of frustration were heard from Raichi. Kuon then held his hands up and smiled softly.

Kuon: "Okay, so starting with Isagi-kun, we'll all say what roles we're willing to play."

The said male cupped his chin, glancing over at Toge for a moment.

Isagi: "I hope Seishiro-kun won't get mad at me for this."

Isagi: "I wanna be the forward!"

---(Timeskip- Skipping another explanation from Ego Jinpachi...)---

Igaguri: "Isagi's rank is super low. Are you sure we can win with him as our local point?"

The somewhat bald male argued, and got a small reply from the Ichigo-like man.

Kunigami: "Stop complaining, Igaguri. Who would you even recommend to be our forwarder?"

Igaguri: "It's either me or no one!"

A grunt was heard from across the room, coming from Toge.

Toge: "Loud..."

Gasps of flabbergast and shock were heard around the entire room.

Igaguri: "M-Me!? That's your first word, and you say that to me!?"

Imamura: "Ya sure you can play as the goalkeeper?"

Lemon: "I lost to Rock Paper Scissors, so I just have to do it."

--

It was now time for Team X vs Team Z.

Kunigami: "Here they are, team X."

The intimidating soccer players in team X sent shivers to everyone's spines.

"In here, everything that's been done as a foul will be called in our VAR."

"Building 5's full match will be a half-game of 45 minutes."

"Team X versus Team Z, K
Time for Kickoff!"

Bachira looks to his right to see one of his friends.

Bachira: "You scared, Isagi? Have fun, otherwise we won't win. That's how soccer is."

Isagi: "Right.."

Toge: "Hm. Tuna mayo."

The whistle was blown, making Bachira kick the ball to Isagi. The forwarder than runs with it but gets blocked by a bunch of others.

Isagi: "Should I pass it back to Bachira!? Or-"

Someone suddenly takes the ball. It was Raichi.

Isagi: "H-Huh? What're you doing, Raichi!?"

The said male smirks with the ball under his feet, looking back at Isagi.

Raichi: "Remember that the top scorer gets through? I don't care about this team."

Then, another steals Raichi's ball. Chaos was displayed, as everyone from their own teams were fighting each other.

Isagi and Toge watched from behind as all the mischief happened, and suddenly...

*WHOOSH*

Barou Shouei broke through it with the ball, and was running directly toward Toge.

Barou: "Don't get in my way. Or I'll kill you."

Isagi ran in front of Toge in a protective manner and watched as the unpredictable beast was getting closer.