•Legend (16)

(A/N: Forgive me pls, writing this chapter was so hard, and I couldn't hardly do anything without entirely changing the plot. Don't worry, I won't make it so different, I'll try to get to the same outcome 🗿a)

(Update after making the book: I changed a big plot here, but it'll all still end up the same, I promise. No promises 🙂)

Reo: "O-Oi, Nagi-chan... You're encouraging him? He's being stupid and delusional!"

Toge: "If he wants something, I'd do anything to grant him his wish."

In a calm and passive manner, Toge waves his hand around with no expression on his face, having the same aura and vibe that Seishiro had.

Nagi: "Thank you, Toge."

Isagi: "No! Get outta our team, it's me, Bachira-kun and Toge-kun!"

Toge: "No, Isagi-kun, I'm fine. If that's what he really wants, then I don't really mind."

*CLUTCH!*

Sniffling was heard, as someone latched onto Toge's pants.

Bachira: "Toge-kun! Don't go!"

Isagi: "That's the first time I've ever seen Bachira cry..."

Toge: "I can't. Seishiro wants to be in your team, I'll find another."

"Noo!" A devastated yell was heard from Bachira who was on his knees, with his arms out trying to reach Toge who had already walked away.

Reo: "Nagi-kun, you ruined a team...! Just join me, and we'll be fine again!"

Nagi: "I said it already. Toge left for this, so we better not make it a bad decision for him."

Reo: "You're teaming up with me, that's a must. Nagi-kun...What are you thinking? What about me!?"

Nagi: "Reo, you taught me soccer."

--
F L A S H back...

The purple haired male grinned and hugged the brothers with both his arms and grinned.

Reo: "Us three will be the best in the world, that is for certain!"
--

Nagi: "But we did lose. We aren't the strongest. To understand this feeling of frustration I experienced for the first time, I want to play soccer with Isagi or Toge. I really want to give it my all."

Silence.

Reo didn't do anything other than to stare at Nagi hopelessly and angrily, while Bachira and Isagi awkwardly stood there watching the fight.

Toge was no where to be seen, so far. It appears he had already found his team.

Just as Reo opened his mouth to protest, he slammed his teeth together and gritted them, looking away.

Reo: "...Are you serious? Do what you want."

---
Meanwhile, with the albino.

Toge looked around cluelessly, and was called.

???: "Oii! Toge!"

He turns back to see Kunigami, and Chigiri following behind.

Chigiri: "You're looking for people to team with?"

Toge: "Yeah."

Kunigami: "Why didn't you team a long time ago with Bachira or Isagi? They're always there for you."

Toge: "There'd been an unfortunate change of situations, my brother wanted to join instead so I left for him."

Kunigami: "Ehh? That's thoughtful of you, we were wondering that if you had no one to team with, approach us, 'kay?"