•Just The Way It Is -Pt 2. (13)

Team Z celebrated, while Kuon was still shocked. His expression did not go unnoticed by a quiet white haired male.

Kuon: "What the hell are you guys doing!? Put some effort in, idiots! Aren't you ashamed that you're getting outplayed against 10 men!?"

Toge: "Kuon?"

Reo: "Shut up, scumbag."

A certain bald striker walks up to Toge with a cheeky grin.

Igaguri: "Heh, you got scolded."

Reo: "I wasn't saying that to Nagi-chan, you mistake!"

The whistle was blown, and the ball was with a random player in Team V.

Random Player: "Zantetsu, counter."

He passes it to the left-footed speedster who then gets blocked by a certain introvert.

Chigiri: "I'm gonna stop you!"

Zantetsu: "Too bad, miss-red head."

With a lot of strength focused into his left leg, Zantetsu kicked the ball over too far away.

Toge: "A long ball counter? Heading for..Not Seishiro again, I knew our team had trash luck."

The white haired male immediately chases after Seishiro, who was on the run to control the ball once again.

Nagi: *Pant.* "You know, having someone like you as an enemy is really troublesome."

Toge: "I agree."

Isagi was also there, and the ball passes him. He was currently blocking his own teammate and Nagi.

Isagi: "Sorry, Nagi-kun! I'm in a tight position right now!"

Toge: "Don't worry about it."

Just as he says that, Nagi and Toge passes Isagi in an instant, as to which the white haired male went through Isagi faster.

Unfortunately, 4 men rushed in and defended Toge in all sides.

Toge: "You guys are so annoying. No wonder why you're background players we don't care about."

That was by far the meanest thing Toge had ever let slip out his mouth. He was that silent.

But, that's not the bad part.

"Stop him!"

"Someone!"

"Damn it!"

"Someone! Stop Nagi now!"

It was all too late, everything was already falling apart.

...

*BOMP!*

Kuon had tackled Nagi to the ground, leaving Reo and Toge scared out of their lives.

"Foul by Team Z. Obvious denial of a possible scoring goal. Red Card to Kuon Wataru."

Toge: "Seishiro!"

Reo: "Nagi-kun!"

Isagi: "Kuon? What're you doing?"

Kuon: "Ah, now you guys can continue fighting."

Team Z was interacting with Kuon while Nagi was being inspected by Toge, an enraged Reo was too in sight.

Reo: "You all...!"

Zantetsu: "Calm down. Another elbow card and you're out too."

Reo: "You bastards! What kind of messed up plan is this!?"

Toge: "Kuon, you could've helped instead of hurting my little brother like that..."

Nagi: "Reo, Toge, I'm fine."

Raichi: "The only time our albino fellow here has a change of tone in his voice is when his brother is hurt, noted."

Gagamaru: "You note things?"

Team Z and Team V separately discussed a few things before the whistle was blown once again, with three minutes on the clock.

Both teams were already having the Free Kick. Everyone in Team Z were obviously nervous, wondering what Reo would do.

Toge: "Will he pass it to Seishiro? Or give us a faint and pass it to Zantetsu? This doesn't sound right. Lemon, do your best."

Lemon: "You've got it!"

Reo kicks the ball straight for the goal, but Lemon manages to touch it with his middle finger.

Lemon: "I did it! I'm right, if you want to be a striker, you'd kick it yourself!"

The ball bounces, and Zantetsu caught up to it. He tries re-kicking it back to the goal, but Raichi and Toge where there.

Raichi was on the floor with his legs up to prevent the ball from scoring, while Toge caught up to the deflected ball and stole it.

Zantetsu: "You both..! Where did you come from!?"

Raichi: "From the wall, get it!? Toge!?"

Toge: "..."

Unfortunately, he got defended again.

Toge: "What a hassle."

Then, Nagi took the ball from underneath all the legs that were blocking Toge.

Igaguri: "Shoot!"

Naruhaya: "Stop him!"

Kunigami: "We're dead!"

The younger white haired male runs with the ball, and kicks it to the goal. Team Z was too shocked to make an effective move.

But, Gagamaru was there! He defended, and the ball was caught by Toge once again.

Toge: "I swear, you if any of you come close to me then I'll perform a red card worst than Kuon's."

Of course, the defenders believed him and stayed put.

Zantetsu: "You idiots! Steal the ball now!"

Toge passes the ball to Bachira, who managed to dribble past 2 men. Bachira passes it Isagi.

Isagi kicked it over to Toge, and they were already near the goal.

Kuon: "Go! Isagi, Toge!"

"This is our last chance."