•Game of Death and Life. (11)

Reo: "That was great! Just how I envisioned it!"

Nagi: "Reo, can I play hooky now?"

Reo: "Nope, 5 more goals and you can!"

Nagi: "Aw, what about 4?"

Everyone was still shocked, team Z was already in a tight position for the first quarter of the match.

Igaguri: "It's only one goal, it's time for us to attack! Amen, amen!"

Toge: "Nagi..."

' KICK OFF! '

It started off with Toge kicking the ball over to Kunigami, who began running, trying to reach the range of his left foot powered shot.

Reo: "You're not in the shooting range yet, right? Kunigami-kun?"

Toge: "Reo...!"

Isagi: "IGAGURI!"

Reo snatches the ball from Kunigami and passes it to Seishiro a little up, so Igaguri tries to steal it but it was too late.

Seishiro did a flip with the ball, kicking it to the goal. But it got stopped by another one.

Isagi: "N-Nagi-kun...!"

Toge runs with the ball, and heel flicks it past Seishiro. He passes it to Chigiri.

Toge: "Chigiri, pass it to Bachira!"

Bachira: "Oh, thank you!"

He dribbles his way past all the defenders and passes it to Kunigami.

Toge: "Now!"

*BOOM*

STRIKE!
(Z - V)
1 - 1

Team Z started celebrating temporarily.

Igaguri: "Toge should be our captain, after all!"

Kunigami: "I helped too."

Isagi: "We need to work as a team, not compare to see who's greater."

Igaguri: "Amen up!"

' KICK OFF! '

Reo had the ball. He runs towards the goal and passes it to the back where Seishiro was.

Igaguri: "That's not good...!"

Seishiro takes the ball and kicks it to the goal. The fastest round in the entire match had been displayed.

STRIKE!
(Z - V)
1 - 2

Isagi: "Chigiri!"

The bluenette yelled at a certain red head, who just replied with a, "Right!"

Chigiri ran with the ball in front of his feet, but Zantetsu sprinted faster and caught up to the ball.

Toge: "What? He's faster than Chigiri?"

Zantetsu then steals the football and passes it to Reo, recieving a compliment from the purple haired male.