Part 7: Urgency at Crystal cliffs

Gems pov:
"I know where he is." I say sternly. Jimmy just stares at me in disbelief until he breaks the silence.
"What?! Where is he?!" He shouts practically deafening me.
"Ok..ok calm yourself first. I would prefer NOT being deaf." I say back at him giggling, "We should head to Rivendell first so I can show you what I've found. Only then I will tell you where he is. Ok?" He quickly looks at me and says "Ok!" Somewhat like a soldier taking commands from a higher up. After we get our gear and elytra on we both out the door, me leading the way.

------------------At Rivendell-------------------

The cold weather has drastically changed from the last time Jimmy has been here. More and more ice spikes have risen from the snow and the land is now consumed by fog. I land as best as I can on the ground and look behind me to see if Jimmy is ok. Just as I turn around I see the cod boy land, face first, into the snow.
"Jimmy you really need to take some landing lessons." I laugh as Jimmy gets up and brushes off the snow.
"Follow me!" I say, beginning the short walk towards Scott's meeting room.

I flick the lever and the stone walls open to reveal the hidden meeting room. I glance back to see Jimmy stunned with shock, eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

We enter the room and to door shuts behind us. (Just pretend that's how it works ;-;)
"Right, this is exactly how I found it." I calmly say as the cod hybrid looks around the room.
"So Scott has left his crown and taken Xornoth with him." Jimmy replies , looking back at me, finished with his search.
"Yep!" My voice echoing.
"How does this help us find him exactly?" Jimmy questions, looking at me with confusion.
"Well I also found this book, here take a look at the first page," I pass the book over to the Cod father who immediately flipped to the beginning of the book.
"It just says mountains?" Jim looked up at me obviously not getting what I was trying to tell him.
"That's Scott's book so he might of gone to the mountains!" I basically shout at Jimmy who replied with,
"You could of started with that before I did this whole search through the clues." He closes the book harshly making a loud sound which echoed through Scott's cave.

"We should hold an meeting about this! He could be in danger." Jimmy says, coming to realisation and starting to worry about his partner.
"That's what I was just about to do,". I smile back at him. For now I should try and make Jimmy as calm as possible so we can hold a short meeting and go on a search for Scott as soon as possible. I bring my wrist up so I can type into my communicator.

Gem- URGENT MEETING AT CRYSTAL CLIFFS!!

Joel- I am coming!

*MythicalSausage- Ok!

I swiftly switch off my communicator as me and Jimmy get prepared for the flight to my home.

-----------------At Crystal cliffs----------------

After me and Jimmy cleared off the meeting table from previous gatherings, we took our seats. First to enter was a concerned looking Katherine basically dragging Joel behind her, second was Sausage running in and taking him seat just before Fwip jogged in our of breath. After everyone had arrived I stood up to announce the beginning of the search for Scott.
"As some of you may know Scott has runaway, disappeared, but I know roughly of where he is. Me and Jimmy want to begin an immediate search as he could be in grave danger."
I pause looking around at everyone's concerned or worried faces, some in pure shock of this new information. Of course Joey being emotionless to this news as he wanted Scott gone in the first place.
"Do you mind telling us where he is incase it's a climate not suitable for some to go in?" Katherine speaks up. Katherine has always cared for others even more than herself so she was bound to be the one to ask that question.
"He is in the mountains North of Rivendell, I understand some of you might not be able to handle dramatic temperature changes so some of will have to stay behind incase he returns or when we bring him back he is injured and in need of medical attention." I answer Katherine's question and there is a short silence until Jimmy announces, "Whoever wants to go on the search please raise your hand!" He swiftly shoots his hand up and the same time as I do. Joel, shubble, pearl and Fwip raise their hands (Joel being more hesitant as he's never been a big fan of the cold.)
"Alright! Katherine, Sausage, joey and one more person need to stay behind." I say realising the lack of people who will stay at crystal cliffs. "I don't mind staying to protect everyone here!" Fwip said holding his sword out proudly.
"Ok then,
Pearl,Joel,Jimmy,Shubble and Fwip I have lots of spear gear that should help if you don't have any and once we're prepared were going to begin to assent up the mountains. " I state as they all nod and we go off to get ready. We will find Scott no matter how hard it is.