Part 6 the final ticket

Charlie pov

It's been a long day since I was stressed over what I was going to wear, I should go and sleep I should probably get to bed I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be very fast.

Slenderman " are you ready for bed Charlie"

Charlie " yay I'm going to bed, you need something father"

Slenderman " no but I'm going tomorrow and I was wondering what you want, and I will give it to you after you kill 2 people tomorrow"

Charlie" just get me a Wonka bar please"

Slenderman" yay I can do that and good night rest well for tomorrow"

Charlie" yay good night father "

I'm so excited I didn't sleep well last night and it's dragging in today It's time to get into bed and Wake up in the morning and kill two people to get my Wonka bar from Father for the good kill.

It might be simple but I love the set up of my room, I forget my Stuff Owl, she's so adorable I can't wait to get an Owl the same as her or something that is close to her.

There she is under my bed I thought I lost my Owl. my stuff Owl keeps me calm and I sleep a little bit better when I hug my Owl as much as I love to hug my Owl I still don't feel safe when my father and the others are hugging me I feel safe.

So when I gave my father the idea to find the perfect husband that will love and protect me and that was 4 years and I'm glad that my father found the perfect one for me and still remember that I asked him to find me one. Well it's time for bed now.

In the early morning

I actually went to bed pretty early and got more sleep than yesterday, I should get up and get ready I don't want to go on the news now what time it is, -looking at the clock- 5:30am well a few people will be out. Now my outfit for killing.

Ah that's the perfect outfit all black now I should start heading out and see if I can kill 2 people I'm really craving for the chocolate that father will get me, I always end up in front of willy Wonka Factory and killing people there for some od...

Ah that's the perfect outfit all black now I should start heading out and see if I can kill 2 people I'm really craving for the chocolate that father will get me, I always end up in front of willy Wonka Factory and killing people there for some odd reason.

It's like it feels right to come here and wait for my targets to pass by, Charlie stop and focuses on the targets right now, perfect two people are coming over, so I went behind them and knocked them out and killed them and hid the bodies, now that is all done with now the fun part cleaning up so they think that they went missing instead of a quick kill.

I should probably get out of here now my outfit is all bloody now back to the manor It always looks so beautiful.

Charlie " Father I finished the kill already"

Slenderman " good job I will get your chocolate in an hour when I finish up the paper ok"

Charlie " ok father"

Slenderman pov

I was about done with the paper work when Charlie came in and told me that he already killed his victims and I knew that he left the manor at 5:30am and its already 6:10am purdy impressive and done so fast to, now that the paper work is done I grabbed the chocolate bar and went to Charlie room and gave him his chocolate.

Slenderman " here you go Charlie your Wonka bar"

Charlie " thank you Father, do you think that this is the one"

Slenderman" I think it's the one with the ticket I feel this one is lucky"

Charlie opened the bar

Charlie " Father ther is a golden Ticket in here this is the best"

Slenderman " Read what it's is"

Charlie" Greetings to you, the lucky finder of this Golden Ticket, from Mr Willy Wonka! I shake you warmly by the hand! Tremendous things are in store for you! Many wonderful surprises await you! Day Fed 1, be the 10 (sharp) place front gates Bring two family members"

Charlie " two I thought you were supposed to bring one family member"

Slenderman " I think your is special do you want to bring two people with you"

Charlie " can I bring you and Sally father"

Slenderman " of course I will go with you but you have to ask Sally"

Charlie " ok, SALLY OVER HERE"

Sally " yes"

Charlie " do you want to go to willy Wonka Factory with me and Father"

Sally " yes I will love to go"

Charlie " but father don't I see my future husband tomorrow"

Slenderman " yes, I don't think that the tour will take all day you will still meet him, and I think you will love him"

Charlie " oh ok as long as I can still meet up with my future husband"

That was close it would not be good if I ruin the surprise for Charlie, even if it was ruin Charlie will still love to meet him and will be more than happy it was will being his husband, I wonder if I should tell Charlie that his future husband is going to call Charlie his wife, nah it will be a surprise.

Slenderman " ok you too go pick out your outfit for tomorrow"

Charlie and Sally " yes father"

Willy pov

Charlie should be getting his golden Ticket, and I saw Charlie kill two people by himself it was so sexy on how he knocked his victims out and killed them and cleaned up the mess.

He looks so perfect and all I have to do is wait for tomorrow and after the tour then I can finally hold him in my arms then getting married and having children.

Everything is ready for tomorrow the traps for the other four children, the robots of the children to be given to the parents, just have to be calm and have a good first impression for Charlie.