Part 2 The First Ticket

Charlie POV

So there are golden Tickets, I hope I can find one and go see the factory that would be so cool. I'm just at the factory gates covered in Blood looking at the factory and the sweet smell of chocolate.

Now that I'm back in my room and my parents are almost awake I'm getting ready for work because it's the weekend and they still have not found out that I'm saving up and finally moving out. Maybe I can treat myself and see my chances of getting a Ticket. If I don't get one it's still going to taste good.

Oh the News is on the radio least see what they are going to say.

Radio live

News reporter " we have our first Ticket winner August Gloop from Germany."

News reporter " How did you find the first golden August"

August " well I was eating one of the Wonka Bars and I tasted something that was not chocolate, was it coconut, walnut, peanut butter then I looked at the Bar and I found the golden Ticket"

Miss Gloop " I knew my little August would find the first Ticket he eats so much a day just won't be impossible for him to find one, eating is one of his hobbies."

News reporter" how did you celebrate when you found the Ticket"

August " I ate more candy"

News reporter " now there are 4 Golden Tickets Left to find"

Radio live Ending

Wow this August fond the first Ticket. To bad I don't have enough money to buy one today maybe I will buy one tomorrow and see. But I got to hide this money I earn for my parents last time they took my money.

I made a holl 2 Dallas and Thay took it and said I stole it from someone, now I now my lesson and hide the money, before they take it away from me.

Now that I'm done with work I'm going to the forest and go to slender maner and see all the rest of the creepypasta it's going to be a fun day.

At Slender Manor

IM FINALLY HERE IT TOOK MY 30 MIN AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 15 MIN TO GET HERE, I'm at least here now.

Sally " Charlie your here did you hear about the golden Tickets on the radio, it's you favorite brand of chocolate, Did you get the ticket yet, when are you staying overnight tonight..."

Charlie " slow Down you don't have to rush, and that is up to father to decide if I can stay here or not"

Sally " ok I will ask slendy"

Sally " CAN CHARLIE STAY OVER TONIGHT"

Slenderman " sure, and then we can go walk around town when everyone is sleeping and maybe kill to tonight"

Sally and Charlie" ok slendy"

Slenderman " ok it's night let's see if anyone is out tonight"

Willy Wonka pov

Perfect the first Ticket has been fond by August Gloop it's going according to plan. Oh my little boy is out side but who is that little girl and a tall man. It seems like my little boy is hiding from something, what he has a knife and that little girl has one to.