Part 1

Charlie is a sweet little boy of the age of 18. He is always abused by his parents and Peres, and this is a story of how Charlie met his killer husband and fell in love, and having a new family and Father.

Charlie pov

I just got out of school and was tacking a short cut to get home and trying to avoid the bullies and try to get home fast. I just can't wait to graduate from school and almost leave that old house I live in now.

The abuse at home is getting worse after my grandparents died That's when the abused started They died about 6 years now and I miss them.

As I was walking Down the street I stopped by the Willy Wonka Factory and standing at the front of the gate, and smell some of the chocolate in the air. I always wanted to see in his Factory and how the candy is made.

But I have to run home now and see if I can sneak out of the house and go to the woods and meet Slenderman. Slenderman is like a father to me after my parents abuse me and saying I'm a faller in the family and They wish I was not Born.

Now I have to wait for my parents to go to sleep and sneak out of the house and meet father and he can teach me how to kill and hide a body well.

I love training with father he has a lot to teach and he said I could kill my parents now and live at Slenderman manor with the rest of the creepypasta.

Whit is 12:00 now I should get going to meet father. He said there is going to be a surprise tonight and I can't wait to see what it is.

Slenderman pov

I'm just getting ready for Charlie to come over and getting some stuff ready for tonight training and got a couple of people that got too close to the manor.

Now they are targets for Charlie to practice on how to kill them and hide the bodies well without getting caught.

Then after that I'm going to adopt him and give him some proper food and see if we can kill his parents yet or we are going to have to wait until Charlie graduates or something else happens to them.

Then this family is complete and maybe we should find a husband for Charlie.

Wait shit it's 11:58 I don't want to be late when I get there.

_Teleport_

No one pov

Now I just have to wait for Charlie to be here this is going to be fun.

Charlie " hello Mr. Slenderman I'm really excited for the training tonight"

Slenderman " I'm glad you are excited for the training tonight but first thing is you need some food and you Don't have to call me Mr. You know you can call me slendy"

Charlie "I know it's a habit that stad with me for a couple of years now"

Slenderman " I know but eat first and then I can teach you how to kill and hide a body, are you ready"

Charlie" yes Mr. Slendy"

Skipping the training

Slenderman " well done Charlie that was a perfect kill and hiding the body."

Charlie" thank you sir "

Slenderman " before you go I want to ask you a question "

Charlie" ok "

Slenderman " I want to know if you want to be my son we know each other for 6 years, you don't have to answer now, what do you stay"

Charlie " o my yes, I would love to be your son"

Slenderman " that's great, all you have to do is sign this paper"

Charlie " so was this the surprise, you being my new Father"

Slenderman " yes it was did you like the surprise "

Charlie " yes I did "

Charlie sign the paper

Charlie " I have to go back to the house before my parents get up and see me gone"

Slenderman " ok just be safe and careful son"

Charlie " I will be safe Father good bye see you tomorrow night"

Slenderman " good and see you tomorrow night love you son"

Charlie " love you too Father "

Charlie is half way back to the house but see a poster and it says

I Willy Wonka Have Decided To Allow Five Children To Visit My Factory This Year These Luck Five Will Be Shown Around Personally By Me, And Well Learn All The Secrets And The Magic Of My Factory.

Five Golden Tickets Have Been Hidden Underneath The Original Wrapping Paper Of Five Ordinary Wonka Bars. These Five Candy Bars Maybe Anywhere - In Any Shop In Any Street In Any Country In The Wold.

In Addition, One Of These Children Shall Receive A Special Prize Beyond Anything You Could Ever Imagine. Good Luck To All, And Happy Hunting. Willy Wonka

Charlie pov

wow it would be awesome to find a ticket to go see the factory but first thing I have to get home quickly before my parents get up.

Willy Wonka pov

I can't wait for the children to fall into my trap. I also want that little boy that just stands by the gates and looks at the factory.

He is such a cute little boy I want him to be mine and mine alone I hope he gets one of the tickets, then I can figure out his name.

I just have to wait but first thing is I have to figure out how to kill the other four children and put it into candy I'm going to make sure that little boy gets a ticket.

I wonder if the cutie will be fine with me killing Bad children. Today the cutie is out so late, why is he out so late and covered in blood I hope it's not his but he is playing with a knife, maybe he is a killer too that would be so sexy.

Now I'm going to find some bad little children and mack some fake clones so it Doesn't seem suspicious on why they disappear then the fake clones will Die after a few months to a year by -natural Death- and it doesn't seem suspicious.

Ah I found the four children that are so Bad They should not be walking around like they own the place that are such little Brats and here are their names.

Augustus Gloop
Violet Beauregarde
Veruca Salt
Mike Teavee

Now to make their clones it's going to take a while.