Part 4 third ticket

Charlie pov

When I was walking Down the stairs I saw Ben playing video games again. I swear he just doesn't go to sleep.

Charlie " Do you want food Ben, because I'm going to make some"

Ben " yes please, you make better breakfast then the other"

Charlie " ok then, the will be done in 20 min"

Ben " ok I will wait"

Then I started on breakfast I was making some pancakes and some fresh fruits. When I was mixing the batter Sally was chasing smiling dog and then when they left the kitchen, Jane was chasing Jeff again.

Charlie " FOOD IS READY TO EAT, COME GET THEM WHEN THERE FRESH."

So I put all the pancakes on the table and they all came at the table and took 2 to 3 pancakes, and I put some pancakes on another plate so I can bring it to father

Charlie " so how is the pancakes and fruits"

Creepypasta " they are Delicious, thank you"

Sally " are you going to eat to Charlie"

Charlie " I already ate I'm just going to bring this to father"

Sally" ok"

Charlie" Father I made pancakes"

Slenderman " oh thank you Charlie, have you heard on the radio about the third golden Ticket winner"

Charlie" Thay all ready fond the third ticket"

Slenderman rewind the radio

News report " we are here for the third child that found the golden Ticket"

Mis. Beauregarde " these are some of the 200 trophies that my little violet has won"

Violet " I'm Violet Beauregarde I'm usually a gum chugger when I heard about these tickets I laid off gum. Now that I found one I went back to gum this gum right here I've been chewing for 5 hole months."

Mis. Beauregarde" I got my far trade of trophies mostly batons, I don't know where she gets it from"

News report" now there are 2 more tickets left to find"

Slenderman stops the radio

Slenderman " well that's enough of the radio I'm sher you will find one Charlie I believe in you"

Charlie " thanks father, but if I don't find the ticket I can still meet my future husband"

Slenderman " That is a good, when are you going to kill your parents"

Charlie " tonight in the middle of the night we are going to tie them up and torture them, the we kill them"

Slenderman" that sound like a good idea are you going to hide the body"

Charlie " no we are going to leave the Bodys there then Thay will think that they are meander in the middle of the night, the town people won't know because know one goes through that little shack"

Slenderman " wouldn't Thay know about you"

Charlie" Thay probably won't care because my parents don't talk about me the town people won't care even if they know about me Thay will think that someone else took me in properly "