⎯⎯ 6 : the wind blows.

It's getting a lot more windy these past few days after the chicken catastrophy. What could it be this time?

It was a wonderful day today, aside from the wind usualy blowing his cap away and nearly making him fall into mud, it was great.

It made Angin chuckle a bit knowing he's responsible doing a quarter of these things.

"Looks like you had a bad day huh?" Angin smirked knowing dang well he was the reason if Boboiboy says he had a bad day.

Not necessarily, but yeah.

"Not that bad actually, but yeah, there was parts that made me feel like i'm the most unlucky person in Pulau Rintis today." Boboiboy chuckled, and Angin followed by laughing

"Man, feel teribbly bad but honestly, that was funny" Angin still can't hold his laughter.

How sweet was his voice?

Ah, how sweet is the wind?

"You know, i actually think it was a bit fun today tho." Angin grinned wider and wider

It's him isn't it?

"Hmm, well, there was parts of my day that was funny"

Oh boy does he know.

"Hehee, well, let's go back now! Let Petir close the stall! Let's go back first!!" Angin said, giving Boboiboy a reassuring look.

"Okay, but are you sure?"

"Dang sure! Who wouldn't say yes to their adorable little brother?" Angin said as he posed like he was the best little and big brother alive

"Pfft, okay, if you say so."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.
Angin decided to buy some ice cream while they head to home.

Ofcourse, they passed the police office and asked about Boboiboy.

Oh.

They still don't have much information.

Boboiboy took a deep breath.

"Hey, it's okay! It's fine, all is chill, don't worry, once the reason you were here, we'll send you home right away!" Angin gave Boboiboy the most comforting smile, a smile a big brother would give to his little brother.

Oh, but this was his home wasn't it?
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
The afternoon scenery was beautifull, the orange-red-ish sky colour was complementing the gust of soft and warm wind.