⎯⎯ 2 : the miracle.

A soft breeze touches his hair, a warm shine on his face, he feels grass on his cheeks, his hands are intertwined but the palm is on his body.

The warm and comfortable feel he remembered.

This was earth.

But why was he there? Wasn't he just in the TAPOPS infirmary? What happened?

Boboiboy tried his best to open up his eyes, but he couldn't, he tried atleast moving his hands, it didn't work.

Gosh, i didn't realise i was this weak.

His hands started twitching, oh, he did it now. Oh, it hurts.

Boboiboy suddenly heard a yell, it sounded like a boy his age, to be specific, it sounded just like him.

Now that was weird.

"....... HURRYY!! OVER HERE!!" The voice shouted at somebody, but Boboiboy couldn't clearly hear it, he was to busy trying to open his eyes.

"Don't worry okay? We'll help you!" The voice said, but this time, the voice sounded more.. cheerfully? Like, it's the same voice but just a little different.

Boboiboy couldn't bare the pain anymore, so second by second, he fell unconcious, again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah, Daun, is he okay now?" A young boy with hazel brown eyes asked a younger boy who seemed so happy

"Yes! He needs a few more touch ups and he should be waking up by now." The so called Daun replied with a smile plastered on his face.

"That's good, thank you Daun"

"Hehe, your welcome Tanah!"

Tanah proceeded to pat Daun's head.

"Any idea of who he might be, Cahaya?" Tanah then looked at the one and only, Cahaya

"No" Cahaya shook his head "But it is interesting looking at him, he looks just like us."

"Why does he look like us? I thought we had only 7 twins? Since when did we have another twin??" Api asked cluelessly. His twin smacked his shoulder from the back

"OW! WHAT THE HECK AIR?!?"

"You're stupid that's what, we do infact, have only 7 twins. Genius" Air said, mocking Api.

"That's enough you guys." Tanah tried to calm down Api before the boy bursts into flames.

"NO!!! THIS FAT WATER BUFFOON JUST CALLED ME STUPID!! HOW DARE YOU?!?? EURTOSLEGNAIKAEURT-" To late, he already bursted to flames

As the twins fight and blabber nonesense, Mama Tanah trying to calm them down, they didn't notice their hurted guest was starting to slowly wake up from his painfull nap.

"Ugh.. what happ..ned?" Boboiboy muttered while trying to change his position from laying down to sitting properly, holding his head with the palm of his hand, wincing and trying his best to bare the pain.

"Oh! You're awake! Tanah! Daun! He's awakee!!" Angin informing his two brothers.

"Who are you? Where do you live? What are you doing in Pulau Rintis?" Petir, who was beside Angin started bombing the boy with questions, giving him the death glare.

"Geez, you really don't change do you? Leave the poor boy alone! He's bruised badly, don't you see that?" Angin said with a sarcastic voice but still serious about Boboiboy.

"He's right Petir, let the boy rest for a bit, he's probably tired" Tanah said while approching Boboiboy, Boboiboy looked so confused and happy somehow, he thought, how did his elementals manage to get out of the watch?, he might not remember much, but he was dang sure that he didn't split into 7 of his 1st tier elements.