[Mina x M Reader] A Precarious Predicament

Start from the beginning

It was a small, well-organized closet. The walls were piled high with value boxes of snacks, with a space in the middle designed for one person to peruse the selection. We squished together in that opening. A tiny frosted window on the door allowed us to peer outside.

It was the two RAs, chatting in low tones.

"Man, I'm so tired of this," said one of them. "Do you want to take a break?"

"It's so much warmer down here," the other muttered. "Yeah, that sounds good to me."

With that, the two sat down on adjacent chairs, with no indication as to when they would leave.

Mina was in front of me, her back towards me. Her hands were pressed lightly against the door, trying to keep it from wobbling.

"This is bad," she whispered.

"Very bad," I agreed. "We have to wait."

"No other choice." Mina sighed. "I hope this isn't awkward."

"No," I lied.

Already, I could feel myself starting to... wander. I tried to distract myself by watching the RAs closely, but they were so dreadfully boring that it had the opposite effect.

I closed my eyes and gulped. As long as I concentrated, I could get through this. I could—

Mina shifted, and her bum grinded against my crotch.

It started to happen. Panic flooded my gut. I couldn't say anything. Drawing attention to it would be worse, right?

Mina's breath hitched in her throat. She had noticed. Her voice quavered a little when she spoke. "Is that...?"

"I'm so sorry," I muttered, so embarrassed I wanted to die. "It's just... I can't really help it..."

"Maybe I can..." Mina tried moving.

"Don't do that!" I whispered. "Please, you'll only make it worse."

I saw Mina's ears going red under the dim light. "It's alright," she said, probably just trying to justify the situation herself. "These things happen, right?"

We stood there for a while. Every ounce of my concentration was focused on my semi-erection, trying to prevent it from twitching. I had success for about a minute, but just when it began to subside, Mina shifted again. It rose back to life, slightly more than before.

I assumed Mina would notice, and stop moving. It was thus to my surprise when she continued to shift. I thought she was trying to get adjusted, at first, but she was moving her bum in curious circles.

I found it within me to speak. "Uh, Mina?" I whispered. "What are you doing?"