or

While the others got suited up like regular people, Loki spoke to me telepathically

"Are you sure you're up for this?"

I sent him a small smile.

"Of course."

Okay, so that's a lie.

If there's any fighting, I'm screwed. But hopefully, I can talk this out with my dad.

~

Steve ran up to the helicopter that was waiting for us on the helipad. Seconds later, an electro-shock grenade landed on it, disabling it.

I know that tech. I helped develop it.

Dad flew down from the sky with Rhodey.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" He asked Rhodey as he landed and retracted his mask.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed.

"Hear me out, Tony," Steve started. "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this, even Catherine's disappearance."

I noticed Dad tense. "Where is she, Rogers? Where?!" He asked, his eyes hardened.

I can't reveal myself yet, and it's killing me.

The Wakandan Prince T'Challa, The Black Panther, jumped down, joining them.

"Captain."

"Your Highness." Steve bowed his head politely.

"Anyway, Ross gave me thirty-six hours to bring you in, and it's been fifty-six hours since then. Can you help a brother out?" Dad spoke up again.

"You're after the wrong guy."

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people a couple of days ago."

"And there are five super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Dad called, and a new person jumped down from the roof behind Steve and used...spiderwebs...to grab his shield.

He landed on the wing of a plane in a classic superhero pose.

Peter Parker. Spiderman. He's..... He's only 14!? Dad, what the hell are you doing?!

"Nice job, kid."

Yeah, emphasis on kid!

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little bit better it's just the new suit. No, it's nothing, Mr. Stark! It's perfect! Thank you!"

Again I say, kid!

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation."

"You've been busy." Steve was as surprised as I was.