A new beginning

June 10 2020 / 02h00 am

{ Lizzie's POV }

_« Do you know the full house series? » she asks me.

_« Uh yes, why? » I answer her perplexed.

_« You look a lot like one or two of the actresses who play in it, the Olsen twins, Ashley and Mary-Kate, but you're much more beautiful than they are. »

_« Really? I get that a lot, what else are you looking at? » I answer him while blushing.

_« I'm a bit of a movie fan, I've watched a lot of movies, documentaries, series, but unfortunately I don't have the time to watch anymore, and what interests me most in cinema is the making, the production and you?. »

_« Cinema has always interested me, it's more than a passion, it's a reason to be, I would like to make my job and live from it » I answer her, I think she doesn't know that I am already an actress.

_« I hope that you will succeed.» she answers me with a big smile, that gives me butterflies in my stomach. She's so sweet

We look at each other for a few seconds, before Aubrey comes back, I ask her if everything is ok, she answers with a little smile, I think she doesn't want to talk about it for the moment. She sits down next to us and puts her head on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N hugs her and kisses her on the head. For a moment, I wish I was Aubrey. I watched as they interacted but because of the music I couldn't hear what they were saying, until Aubrey spoke to me loud enough for me to hear her.

_ «So did you guys get along? Did you have a good time? » she asks. Before I could answer, Y/N spoke up

_ « Yes, we had a good talk » she said and I nodded my head to say yes.

_ « Well, it's getting late, I think I'll go home.» I inform them and getting up from the couch.

_ « Wait, don't you want to stay here, you're totally drunk. »

_ « No, don't worry Aubrey, I'll manage, I'll drive slowly. »

_« It's still dangerous, there's enough room for everyone"

_ « No I'd rather go home, besides Robbie must be worried, he doesn't know I'm here.» I said that, but feel the opposite. He hasn't texted me all night, worry about me my ass.

_ « I can drop you off if you want, I'm not that drunk I can drive, I'll be careful on the road » Y/N tells me.

_ « You're on Y/N? don't you want to stay too? » Aubrey says to Y/N.

_ « Yeah, no problem, plus I have to go home and get my stuff ready too, I'm on call at the hospital tomorrow. » Y/N insists.

_ « Thanks! » I say to Y/N right in the eyes with a smile that she returns to me.

I must admit that when Y/N offered to drive me home, I felt immediately more safe, because I don't like to go home alone so late. I'm also happy that it's her, I've only known her for a short time but I feel so good with her. I hope we can become good friends.

We moves towards his car, a magnificent mercedes maybach 6 cabriolet, just magnificent, of a color black bursting, I was amazed. Until Y/N cuts me of my thoughts

_« So you're getting in?»

_« Yes, yes, I'm coming, you have a very nice car. »

_« Thank you, it's a gift from my father, I don't know much about cars.»

She starts the car, puts on some soft music, and starts to drive, I am so tired that I put my head on the window and without realizing it I fall asleep.