Wait, who are you ?

08h00 pm (20h00)

{ Lizzie's pov }

I'm sitting on the chair of my dressing table, lost in my thoughts, while looking at myself in my mirror, I apply my favorite lipstick before putting on my perfume, and I'm finally ready. I think about what happened earlier. the night I should have spent with Robbie if he hadn't stood me up, and the party I'm going to instead. I haven't told Robbie about the party, should I really go or should I tell Aubrey I don't want to go. I have so many questions coming up that my head is starting to spin.

Anyway, I forced myself to stop thinking, because as I say, thinking too much is actually the art of creating problems that don't even exist.

I took my bag from my bed, put on my shoes and headed for the front door. I got in my car and drove to the address Aubrey had sent me.

I arrive at my destination and there I find a big house just magnificent, with a modern architecture, this house had three floors. I stop in front of the door and there a young valet who recovers my car to park it. I go to the front door, and suddenly it opens, it's Aubrey, we gave each other a big hug, and we enter in the house. the inside is as beautiful as the outside. There was a lot of people, and loud music. I follow her until the kitchen and we begin to discuss during this time she takes out two drinks.

_ « So tell me how you feel? », she says.

_ « I'm fine, a little sad but it cheers me up to see you. Tell me, is this party on a special occasion? » I answer her.

_ « my cousin Mia and her best friendY/N who is also a close friend of mine have just finished their internship in neurosurgery and emergency medicine. So to celebrate this they decided to organize this party. »

_ « ohh, so they are doctors.»

_ « No not yet, so do you have any plans soon? »

_ « No after the movie we just shot nothing, just a well deserved vacation, since I'm exhausted, with Robbie we wanted to organize a little vacation, but I think he had to forget like all the things we organize lately. »

_ « I'm sorry Lizzie, did you ever try to talk to him about it? »

_ « I try but every time his phone rings, or he has a good excuse to get out of the discussion, what about you? You're taking a vacation too. »

_ « Only for a few days, I'll be back next week, I have several projects. »

We keep talking, until someone calls out to Aubrey.

_ « Hey Aubrey why aren't you with the others? What are you doing here? »This spurred person says

_ « We just came to pick up something to see, by the way I want you to meet my friend lizzie ».

_ « Hi, nice to meet you Lizzie, I'm Mia, her cousin ».

_ « Nice to meet you too », I answer her

_ « Come and join us, we'll have fun », Mia says with an insistent look

_ « We're coming, we're coming", says Aubrey. »

Then Mia turns to Aubrey and says to her _ « plus Y/N has just arrived », and winks at her

We join the other guests, I have a lot of fun, there is good music a good atmosphere, good food and for a moment I forget everything, all I do is dance and drink with Aubrey and the others. I'm a bit tipsy, no actually I think I'm drunk.

But one question came to my mind and I couldn't get it out of my head, who is Y/n? what does she look like? 

June 10 2020 / 01h00 am

{ Lizzie's pov }

Time passes, I am still having fun, but suddenly I hear a phone ring, is it mine? I check but I realize that it's not mine, but Aubrey's, we have the same ringtone, but while checking I realize that it's already one o'clock in the morning, the time passes quickly. I turn to Aubrey who looks confused by the message she just received. She looks up to me and says:

_ « I'm going to talk to Mia, I need her, it's important, I'll be back. »

_ « No don't leave me alone, I don't know anyone else here, it's frustrating. »

_ « Wait, come with me. »

I follow her, and we go to the sofa, a person is sitting on it but I don't know who it is, I just saw her talking to Aubrey earlier but that's all. Aubrey walks over to her and they start talking:

« Hey Y/N how are you? I hope I'm not bothering you, but did you see where Mia is? » Aubrey tells her

And that's when I finally realized who Y/N was.

_ « Hey Aubrey, I'm doing great and you? No sorry I lost track of her, last time I saw her she was in the kitchen talking to a guy. » Y/N answers her

And then Aubrey turns to me

_ « Lizzie you can stay here with Y/N, if you want, I'll be quick ».

I answer with a nod

"Y/N do you mind keeping her company? ».

_ « No, non at all. » Y/N replies to Aubrey before she leaves.

I sat on the couch with her, it's the first time I see her but not the first time I hear about her. Aubrey keeps talking about her and now I understand why, she is so pretty, her smile is wonderful, and she's so cute. I don't know how to start a conversation and break the silence, so I decide to ask her a question even though I already know the answer.

_ « So where do you know Aubrey from? » a simple question, but one that I hope will lead to a long conversation.

_ « She's the cousin of my best friend, Mia, so we know each other since we were little » she answers me.

Then a silence settles between us, a pleasant silence not at all strange. I just think that she is not the kind of person who talks a lot. Then suddenly she asks me.......

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : hey i hope everyone is doing well, i will try to post chapters regularly. don't hesitate to tell me if you like it or not, give your opinion, suggestions, it could help me

thanks ^^