" No shit." I mutter, slamming my door shut behind me in her face as I pull my shirt off and grab the new uniform off my desk.

How has her slow ass not realized I've taken my motorcycle to school for the past two years instead of that terrible private car with Ace?

A groan of annoyance leaves my mouth when the maid starts knocking on my door.

I don't bother to button up the entire dress shirt as I grab my nearly empty backpack, pushing past the maid who had been standing outside my door.

I grab my black helmet and enter the large garage lined with sports cars, passing by each one until I reach my motorcycle.

My fingers tightly wrap around the handlebar of my motorcycle. I felt my jaw clench as I sped down the street, ignoring the red light and the cars honking at me.

I hated how the brain worked, how certain memories would be stuck with you forever and others could go away so easily

I swore on my life I'd kill her. I'd torture her until the last scream left her mouth and I felt the last drop of blood leave her body.

No one knew.

No one could know what happened. It made me feel sick just remembering, it made my head go crazy, it made me only want to see her blood on my hands even more, the screams of pain when I'd kill her like the same screams of pain she caused me.

How did no one notice? Why did no one wonder why she was so fucking touchy with me? Why did no one see my empty eyes? No 7 year olds eyes should ever look like that.

I take off my helmet, running a hand through my hair as I walk into the school towards the class.

" Mr.Agosti, you've been late every single day this year, when will you learn." Mr. who knows what his name is grumbles. I ignore him as I move into the seat, noticing Isabelle go stiff at the mention of my name.

What was she so fucking scared about?

I sigh as I lean back in my chair, noticing Isabelle's leg moving up and down nervously under her chair.

My eyebrows pull together when her skirt starts riding up from her leg shaking, and I clear my throat, kicking her chair.

She freezes and I scoff, turning my head to just look out of the window as the teacher talks for an annoying amount of time.

The class felt like it only dragged on longer today, and I was about to just leave until a balled up piece of paper was thrown at Isabelle's head.

I could already feel my blood boiling when I realized it was the bastard Eric Petroski. His dad owned multiple hotels around the country, you'd think he'd have some sort of professionalism, but the fucker was annoying.

" Hey! Look over here you freak." He snickers with the same high pitched voice he's had since middle school.

I watch as he throws another paper at her and I move my eyes towards Isabelle. She just let him humiliate her and kept her head down, not saying a single word.

" Isn't your town full of criminals? You better not steal anything in this school fucking servant." He spits and I tap my fingers on the desk becoming more impatient.

He was just becoming more punchable, and his voice just made me even more eager to shut his fucking mouth.

Isabelle still only sat there though, listening to Eric and his friends laughing at her.

I roll my eyes at her lack of effort, and as soon as the bell rings I watch as she grabs her bag and nearly runs out of the door.

Pathetic.

My eyes move over to Eric and I get up, watching as his eyes widen when I get closer to his desk.

I grab him by the collar, dragging him up from his seat as I look down at his terrified face.

" P..p..please no." He shakes, his hands desperately trying to move out of my grip. It seemed like the entire class was watching now.

Bummer for his ego.

I land a punch straight at Eric's face and listen as he screams in pain before giving him one more for good luck, ignoring the screams from everyone and the teacher trying to split the fight up.

He wouldn't stop me.

He couldn't do shit. No one here could. Only my dad, but he wouldn't expel me from the school he owned. I would get detentions, and suspensions most of the time but that's as bad as it got.

" You can either apologize to her, or I'll personally pay you a visit later, got it?" I scowl, pushing him back in his chair hard enough for him to fall over.

He frantically nods his head from the ground, holding onto his now bloody eye. He looked too cleaned up anyways, like a fucking ken doll.

I grab my bag before walking out into the packed hallway. It seemed like the day couldn't get any more  annoying.

" Caden, I'm throwing a party tonight! I was wondering if you wanted to come over." I could already tell by the ugly ass voice it was Leslie.

The girl who begged her dad to get an arranged marriage with me. It didn't work. Not only did my parents reject any form of arranged marriage but I rejected her in front of her family and friends.

I think she cried, I don't really remember much of it.

"No, maybe next time." I say, walking towards my next class. She followed me like a leech.

" But that's what you said last time and you didn't come..." She whines.

" Really? That's weird." I reply sarcastically, my eyes landing on Ace who was talking to Isabelle about something that made her entire face flush red.

Why was he so interested in her? And since when did he go for brunettes?

" I hope to see you there anyways, laters Caden." She giggles before running up to her friends who'd been watching me the entire time.

Fucking creeps.

***