Valentines Day | only part

ابدأ من البداية

The L.E.D lights we had put up when we moved in are pink and red, set on a low setting, so it gives off a perfect glow of color.

Various of plates are placed on the fancy dining table.

Chocolate covered strawberries, pancakes, donuts covered in red and pink frosting, a huge variety of fruits, cupcakes, a small cake, and even a plate filled with a ton of different chocolates.

Then, there's a whole different section for toppings..for the pancakes.

"Dream..this is..perfect!" I say, turning to him and hugging him tightly.

He laughs, hugging me back.

"Although, it is a bit much just for valentines day.."

"What! No it's not!"

"Yes, yes it is, Dream.."

He scoffs, before pulling me over to the table, a large plate, and a small plate placed perfectly in front of me as I sit down in the seat I was pushed into.

Dream sits right across from me smirking.

"Dig in?" He says.

I smile, grabbing 3 of the perfectly small pancakes, and grabbing the syrup. Which of course, is in a clear glass container. Then. I grab the can of whip cream, and a jar of strawberry jam.

I put all of my toppings on, trying to make it look perfect. Then I grab a chocolate covered strawberry, placing it in the middle of the whip cream.

"Its perfect!" I say, giggling.

Dream looks at me and smiling softly. A small giggle escaping his soft, rosy pink lips.

His cheeks have a small tint of pink covering them.

"Your really pretty, Dream." I blurt out.

"What?" He says, confusion lacing his words, "oh- well..I think your the pretty one out of both of us here," He smirks.

"No! Have you seen yourself! Your litteraly so perfect, your hair, your eyes, your cheeks, your hands, your lips.."

"My lips?"

Heat fills my face, and my cheeks get filled with a dark red.

"I could say the same thing for you, George~" He says.

"Whatever-!" I say, looking away from his seducing stare.

I look down at my plate, finding a fork, and knife sitting next to it.

I grab the fork and knife, cutting a small slice out of the stack of pancakes.

I practically shove the small peices of pancake into my mouth, my mouth watering from the taste.

"This is really good." I say, after swaowing my food.

"Good to hear, I made this myself."

"All of this?!" I practically scream, my eyes windening

"Yep," He says, nodding his head at the same time, and smiling.

"Dream..I thought you would've hired a chef, I mean..with all the money you have-"

"So your assuming I can't cook?" Dream laughs.

"What- No! I mean.."

"Wow, Georgie.."

"No! It's just, you burnt how many things in the past-"

"I've been practicing, if that's what your trying to say."

"Oh, well..You'll have to cook and bake more!" I say, my words laced with excitement.

Dream laughs, and stands up.

He walks over to me, cupping my cheek.

He then puts his hand on waist, pulling me up and out of my seat.

"May I?" He whispers, leaning his face down to meet mine.

"Please do," I whisper back.

He leans in more, connecting pur lips softly, he pulls me closer to him with the hand he placed on my waist

I pull back, staring into his beatiful green eyes.

"I love you so much, Dream." I whisper, placing my head in the crook of his neck. My hands hugging his waist.

"I love you too, George." He says, moving his hand that was once on my cheek, to my waist. Holding me close.

So.

So.

Close..

-

1196 words!

It's not valentines day anymore, but I found  too cute not to write, and I don't wanna wait until next year.

I hope you liked, feel free to give me ideas for a story. Look at the description of this book for further details.

Make sure you eat and stay hydrated! I love you all so much! <3