Fighting

i just love to do fighting imagines its so fun and entertaining to write ☠️

Y/N pov:
Me and Kylian never really fight like this mostly its over whos the GOAT of all the time Messi or Ronaldo. But today we actually fought over something that was serious. He came late from training and i was just getting up to cook and he got mad i didnt make any food and sorta made some comments on how i dont work which i will admit hurted my feelings a lot.

*Flashbacks from the fight*
"Y/n you dont go to work all you do is stay home cant you atleast cook for me?"
"I was just about to" you reply with tears threatening to fall.
"And plus i stopped working to support you Kylian. I moved from my home and job to be here with you to support you. Do you not remember me working 2 jobs to pay the rent when you couldnt afford milk?" He stayed quite. You looked at his eyes for a bit before turning around and going to your guys bedroom, you lay on your side kn the bed and finally cry. You tried your best to cry silently, something you almost perfected since you used to do this since you were a child.

Suddenly the bedroom door opens revealing kylian, he walked towards you and sits on the edge of the bed. You thought he was gonna apologize for what he said to you, but instead he did a full 180.
"I think we need to break up" he firmly says
"What?" You immediately get up and look at him with tears in your eyes.
"No, kylian im sorry please dont leave" you cry holding his hand.
"Please kylian i love you so much to lose to one stupid argument." You whisper to him while still holding his hand.
He engulfed you in a hug and you guys lay together on the bed in that position for a while, you fell asleep due to exhaustion. Kylian stared at your sleeping face, god you looked beautiful he thought to himself.
Suddenly he felt stupid for thinking about leaving you, and felt really bad about what he said to you about  not working and stuff. Its true before he got signed to PSG in 2017. You had to provide for the both of you, and she never mentioned Kylian not working ever during that time. She paid for everything back then.

I kissed her forehead took her hands in mine and whispered i love you in her ears. As if she could almost hear me i see a smile on her lips that makes me smile before drifting off to sleep.

A/N:🤏🏻 this close to quitting this book, also i found my Joao felix draft from a few months ago! Also might publish that not really sure but sorry this chapter sucked🔥💯