losing

It was Bayern vs PSG match, and you were sitting in the audience watching the match with Antonello and her three kids.

Currently it was 1-1 and it was the 75th minute which meant there wasnt much time before the match ended.

Bayern ended up winning 2-1 by scoring a last minute goal from Thomas Muller. As the Bayern fans erupted in cheers and celebration, the PSG fans were quite.

You can see your boyfriend Kylian in a really sad mood after losing. You knew how much this match meant to him.

As fans started to leave the stadium you and Antonello decided it was time to go to pitch to check up on their significant others. You showed security your pass' and went into the pitch.

While you were making your way into the pitch you ran into Bruna Biancardi as she was also making her way into the pitch to comfort Neymar.

You walk up to Kylian and saw that he hid his head in his jersey. And kneel beside him embracing him in a much needed hug.

"Hey" you say softly to him.
"Hi" he says his voice a bit rough from crying you guessed.
"Im proud of you, you know that right" you say as you stop hugging him, and force his head out of his jersey.
"Yeah" he says still avoiding eye contact.

You could see his eyes were red and a bit puffy from crying.

"Wanna go home?" you ask gently touching his hand.
"Yeah sure" he says while getting up.

You guys make your way out of the stadium and into the locker room where you wait for him outside with Bruna and Antonello.

"Hows Neymar doing bru, i know he hates losing and absolutely despises it" You ask Bruna.
"Really upset, this match meant a lot to him, breaks my heart to see him crying." Bruna replies obviously sad.
"Leo is sad too, i could tell he wanted to cry but didnt want to infront of his kids." Antonello finishes her sentence letting out a sigh and looking at the ground.
"Its really upsetting that the thing they love the most can bring them so much pain" you say.

Bruna and Anto both nod their head in disagreement. You three stay in a comfortable silence for a while.

Kylian, Leo, Neymar all come out of the locker room still very noticeably sad about their loss. I take Kylians hand and we all say our goodbyes to eachother.

During the ride home, he was still silent. When you made it inside your home, he went straight to the bathroom.

You could hear faint sobs from the bathroom and was really worried.

"Kylian, everything okay?" you ask as softly you could. no answer.
"Im gonna go in now okay?" you say as you enter the bathroom door.

Kylian was sitting on the floor crying, and it absolutely broke your heart to see him like that. You quickly rush over to him, got him up from the cold bathroom floor and tightly hugged him.

He put his head inside of the crook of your neck and silently sobbed.

"Im really proud of you kyky" you say as you play with his hair.
"I know and im sorry" he says sniffling his head still inside your neck.
"Baby you dont have to be sorry for anything, i love you so much and you made me proud today" you say. He just nods his head.

You guys stay in the bathroom for a while, you whispering things in his ear to encourage him and tell him thats it okay to lose sometimes and that you will only learn by losing in life.

He takes his head of your neck and stares into your eyes.

"I love you so much, so much that words cant even explain." he says
You just smile and pull him into a gentle kiss, as you save the moment.
"I love you too kylian" as you respond back to him, and you could see a faint smile on his lips, the smile that made you still even to this day made your stomach turn upside down.

A/N: first chapter.
Also english is not my first language so i really am sorry for the grammar mistake!