insecure

Ive never really liked myself, compared to other girls i was way uglier. Sure people would say 'youre pretty i dont know what your talking about' but yoy knew it was all a lie.

You stare at yourself in the mirror, pointing your nose to see how you would look with a button nose, pushing your extra face fat down just to see how you would like with a skinny face. These were just a few of your face part that you hated. Being a famous footballers girlfriend didnt really help either. Hearing comments about your weight you appearance everytime you go out is really frustrating.

Kylian was away at training, which meant you were home alone. God how you loved but also hated being alone. As you are getting ready you keep staring at yourself. Looking at every single flaw trying to point them out. Hell youve even thought about plastic surgery for you nose. God you hated yourself, you just didnt undertsand how some people could be so effortlessly pretty, i mean they looked pretty even without trying. And here you are with tons of make up and still felt ugly.

For the entire day youve spent in your bed crying, scrolling through tiktok seeing those beautiful blonde hair blue eyed perfect body perfect life girls. You wished you were a different person. Just one day, to switch my life with one of these girls on tiktok. Somehow the time was already 4pm, and suddenly y/n realized she spent the entire day by herself and maybe she should feel lonely but she didnt.

The front door opens and Kylian makes his way thro the door, dropping his training bag he helps him self through the stairs to get to you and his shared bedroom. He walked into bedroom only to see you curled up in a ball with your baby blue blanket around you, clearly not in a good mood, tear stains on your face and scrolling through tiktok.

"Hey baby im home" he said trying to get his girlfriends attention
"Oh hey" she replied, after the instant dry reply she wanted to punch herself in the face. She was just so drained she was feeling tired.
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah everything fine baby thank you for asking"
"Are you sure?"
She took a deep breath deciding to tell Kylian about your insecurity youve been having for the past few months.
"Well actually no, im just so jealous of other people's appearances i wish i was prettier, you deserve better" you replied truthfully
You could see the heartbreak in his eyes, he never thought you would think about yourself like that.

He was at lost for words, he could only hold you, though it was enough for you. You felt safe being in his arms, it was the same feeling when your parents would come in and check for monsters around your room and you felt instantly safe, being in hus arms felt like that.

"Your the most gorgeous girl ive ever met. I will love you so much, so much that you will see yourself the way i see you. A gorgeous girl with a contagious smile that will brighten up everyones day. The way your dimples pop up when you smile, everything about you is perfect."
He says whispering in your ear.

"I love you Kylian Mbappe Lottin" you whispered back.
"I love you" he replied.

A/n: a kind of a goofy story but whtvr😭