funny

a/n : first time doing an imagine thats not an angst 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

instagram:
kylian mbappe
y/n when are you coming home? i miss you.
you smiled when you saw the message youve been out of the house since 5am to do a photoshoot. Photoshoots can take a whole day, you were stopping by a cafe to get some coffee before you go home.
                                         y/n is better than you
soon im almost there and i lowkey kinda miss you too🔥🕺🏻
Kylian smiled and chuckled when he saw tbe message, that was one of the things he loved about y/n she was so funny, funnier than neymar.
                                          •
As you entered your guys' shared apartment (obviously since neither of you cant take care of a house a big apartment was much better) you saw Kylian, neymar and Hakimi sitting together on the couch playing FIFA. You decided to stay quite and not let your presence be known to see how long it will take them to notice youve been home the whole time.

Well it took an hour, better than last time though which took about two hours. You were in the kitchen table sending an email to Luis Vuitton about your shoot next week and finalizing the date and the shooting time, and suddenly you hear Hakimi.
"Oh hey y/n did you just get here?" he asked smiling
"Oh yeah hakimi i just got here, the time is moving really weird today i swear i couldve gotten home an hour earlier but you boys are just seeing it now"
"Oh" was all he said
You smiled and got up from your chair and went to the living room to sit on the couch with your favourite person. Neymar

You four just talk and joke mostly, we started talking about what we would do if we werent what we are right now.
"I would become a singer, actually that was my Plan B to become a singer if football didnt work out" he said as he started singing terribly almost ear bleeding, i dont think he realizes he is really tone deaf.
"Well im glad football worked out for you because if i had to listen to your tone deaf singing i wouldve cried and hit myself in the head and regret ever coming out of my mothers womb" you said as Neymars face frowned the two boys beside you started to laugh.
"You have no right to judge me when your boyfriend looks like a ninja turtle" he said
"well hes a very cute ninja turtle and atleast hes fighting crimes, he wouldve putten you in jail for your singing" you clapped back as the two boys started laughing even harder.
Hakimi said he wanted to become a truck driver and Kylian surprise surprise wanted to become a camera man for football matches. Weird.

Now it was your turn to tell them, you were quite ashamed actually to tell them.
"Well i kinda wanted to become a footballer" you say as Neymar started laughing loudly
"YOU? A FOOTBALLER? A FOOT-" he cut himself off by laughing loudly
"Well for your information dancer i was actually pretty close to that dream was even in the As Monicas youth team"
"Wait really?" kylian asked
"Of course super close i couldve just waited a year to sign my first ever official contract but a Dior one came earlier so i just kinda left" you say as the boys are kinda speechless.

After a bit of laughing around neymar and hakimi leave, and by this point you were absolutely tired, you loved making people laugh but it can also be very draining.
"You couldve become a footballer" your boyfriend says as he looked at you.
"What like its hard?" you ask eyeing him
"I mean just didn't expect it from you, your a model" he said
"Well yeah theres loads of things you dont know what about me" you say to him as you get into your bed
"oh really? like what" he tests you as he gets into his side of the bed
"Easy i prefer Ethan more than you" you say as you saw Kylian make a face, you just smile and say goodnight and kiss him.

A/N : alright bro this was actually kinda fun writing this 🤯