cant do this anymore

I mentally could not just do this anymore. I really couldnt, its this constant pain in your body in your brain that will never stop.

Ever since you and your ex Kylian broke up things only got worse, of course you were the reason why you two broke up in the first place.
You were never the girlfriend Kylian deserved, you were sensitive, emotional, and always really tired. You were drained during your entire one year relationship, you understood why he wanted to break up.

But its been two months since the breakup, and youve gotten better. You got a job, you are going out more, and finally you are going to therapy finally. Even though you and Kylian have little to no contact at all you were still very close to all his friends.

One afternoon as i was just finishing up work i got a phone call the caller ID read out "Professional Dancer Jr".
"Hey neymar" you greeted him
"Hey y/n i was wondering if you wanted to go out with me and my friends, Antonello will be there" he said, he knew your weak side was mentioning Anto you loved the woman.
"Well now that youve mentioned Anto of course i will come, what time, where?" you ask
"Tonight, I will send you it through messages, and yes i mentioned Anto because for some weird reason you love her" he said
"Okay thank you, and who doesnt love Anto shes an angel"
"Bye"
"Bye see you later"
Sure there will be a slight chance that Kylian could be there but you saw articles on how theyre not the best of friends anymore.

*time skip your at the club*
You made your way inside the club, the loud music and the lack of light hit you hard. You go to the VIP rooms that Neymar said they were in. You open the door and instantly recognize everyone. Sergio, Marquinhos, Neymar of course, Bruna, Anto, Leo, and Kylian.
You walk over to the empty seat between Leo and Kylian and sit down greeting Leo a simple Hi. The atmosphere became awkward because you and Kylian were seated next to eachother but you were kind enough to greet a Hello with a smile. 
As everyone got caught up in their conversations you noticed Kylian staring at you.
"So how are you?" He asks
"Im fine how about you? Anything exciting with football lately?" You ask
"No not really, and ive been fine. What about you?"
"Well im going to therapy now and i got a job" you say proudly looking at him in the eyes. God those beautiful eyes.
"Im proud of you y/n" he says.

You made your way over to Anto and talked to her for a good hour just catching up on things and later with Bruna. You were laughing about how Neymar once mentioned that he was gonna became a singer if football didnt worked.
"Good thing football worked out" you said as your stomach was hurting from laughing too much with Bruna.

"Hey y/n can we talk?" You hear a voice behind you. Kylian.
"Yeah sure whats up" you say getting up from the chair.
"Outside?"
"Okay sure" you follow him out the backdoor and outside. The starts were out and it looked beautiful.
"So what did you wanted to talk about?"
"I really miss you y/n, my biggest regret was breaking up with you i really love you with all my heart. And i know you think that your mental health was the reason we broke up but it really wasnt y/n it really wasnt. You were not the problem at all, and will never be in my life. I made a silly mistake a few months ago by breaking up with you, and i know i shouldve called you earlier but you blocked me. I know this is a lot to take in but Y/n can we start things over again?" He asks finally taking a breath.
"I- umm wow" you say as people would say "lost in words" i think thats what they say.
"I agree"
"Agree with what?"
"Agree to start things over with you idiot" you say with a small smile.

His eyes instantly light up and he pulled you into a hug. A hug youve been yearning for months. His hugs were special to you, you know the feeling when you get a nightmare and you go sleep with your parents and all the sudden all the monsters under your bed is gone? Yeah his hugs felt like that.

You two walked back into the club hands intertwined as everyone started smiling and some even clapping for the both of you. You were confused until Kylian asked neymar to help him to get you back. You saw that Sergio was giving 20 to both Neymar and Leo.
"Sergio why are you giving 20 to Neymar and Leo?" You ask interested
"We made a bet, if Kylian could get his girl back Sergio owed each of us 20, but if Kylian couldnt we owed him 20 each" he said as he showed the money in between his fingers.
"You guys made a bet on me?" Kylian asks as everyone started laughing, you couldnt hold your laughter in anymore so you started laughing with everyone.

"Wow even my own girlfriend is laughing at me"
"Its okay Ky i love you" you said instantly covering your mouth. Oh no why did i say that.
He just smiled and said " i love you too y/n eternity"

A/N: Im working in a Joao felix story at the same time but dont know if i should publish it or not😭😭