Hurting

Y/n pov:
"But you dont get it, you couldve just told me Kylian but no you decided to just not answer any of my calls the entire night! i was worried sick" you screamed to your boyfriend Kylian as the two of you were currently having a fight, it was over something stupid really until he started saying really rude stuff to you.
"Your not my mom Y/n, gosh whats gotten into you, i miss the old you" he said quitly realizing what he just said.

Wow. Didnt think he would go that low,
"Okay, wow dont speak to me at all"  you said as you left the room looking dead into his eyes and saw the guilt and sadness in them. Oh how badly you wanted to hug him and comfort him.

A little later Kylian came downstairs and left for practice and didnt even say goodbye to you.

Kylian pov:
I was absolute shit at training, i missed all the passes from my teammates, couldnt even shoot very well and overall just really really bad. Coach and teammates probably noticed what was going on as they were sharing looks with eachother as i started raging when i missed a shot again.
"Okay im calling it, you guys did good today but you can definitely get better" Galtier said as he dismisses the entire team.

All of the boys make their way into the locker room and all of them start leaving one by one until its only me, messi, neymar, hakimi and sergio left.

"Yo bro what happened today you good?" neymar asked while putting on his shirt.
"Yeah all good bro" i replied looking down, i couldnt make eye contact with anyone, probably because i was the worst liar ever.
"You know your not a good liar Kylian tell us what happened maybe we will try to help you" Messi said,
"Its just that me and Y/n had a fight earlier today thats all ill make up with her tonight dont worry guys" I said as i bro hugged them all and left for home.

I was determined to make things right with her.

Y/n pov:
As i was making dinner Kylians words kept repeating in my head, 'i miss the old you', the old me? i dont think ive changed that much really, sure i mightve gotten overprotective but not like those crazy girlfriends some guys had. As i heard the front door open i knew Kylian was back from training.

(A/n also js realized that i made it seem like Kylian had training the whole day, so just pretend 😈)

He walked into the kitchen, and as i was thinking i cut finger with a knife. goddamnit.
"Ouch" i yelled out loudly as it was really hurting badly.
"Hey you okay?" Kylian came rushing towards you and inspecting your finger.
"Hmm you stay right here dont move" Kylian said as he rushed upstairs. A few momentos later he came back down with a First Aid kit in hand.

He sat me down on one of the kitchen counter stools and took an alcohol wipe and cleaned the blood and put a band aid on it and kissed my finger for good measure.

"Im sorry" he said as he was holding my hand.
You just nodded and kissed him softly. And you could feel him smiling into the kiss.

As your cooking plans failed obviously you two just ordered pizza and spent the rest of the night cuddling and staying in bed.

A/n: wow two updates in one day??? rare!