♕Chapter 14♕

Y/n pov- I quickly rushed into the bakery...My eyes roamed to find luc...my mind was a mess...who was jaek? Suddenly i spotted luc he was sitting in a corner..i walked over to him while panicking..

Y/n - Luc !

Luc- U are here

Y/n - Who is jaek ??

Luc- I don't know...y/n you know him 

Y/n - What ?! Luc what are u saying !

Luc- Y/n u remember ...the day when jake gave us jaek's picture and a kid snatched it from u..the picture tore into half...That wasn't jaek;s pic it was a random picture of one of his friends..

Y/n - What ? but why would jake lie to us !?

Luc- He didn't.. he didn't give us his picture but jaek's location...

A/n - Y/n looked at luc in shock..he took out the other missing piece of the picture and kept it beside the other piece..there it was...As luc decoded the picture...Y/n carefully looked at the location it was the..... Place of deyanira..Y/n and luc looked at each other in shock...it was none other than their dad's place (black soul) Why would jaek hide in one fo the most dreadful places ?!

On the other hand - Kims mansion 

A/n - Yoongi sat on his desk..looking at the necklace..

Yoongi pov- Whats happening !? What is y/n hiding ? 

A/n - Yoongi sat there with the necklace in his lap....he was stressed..he just wanted to know the truth...he knew that his little sister would never ever let her family suffer..like her brothers...but what was the reason behind -.Yoongi pressed his hands against the small but sharp knife..This was his way to finding relief...as few blood droplets fell on the jewel of the necklace...and necklace turned into maroon..yoongi carefully looked at the necklace changing its colour from grey to maroon..he was shocked..The necklace unlocked...yoongi slowly tried opening it..and there it was.... a small piece of paper rolled safely and kept inside it.He picked up the piece of paper and kept the necklace aside..

The paper had a number or should i say a date inside it 

1/01/2023 

Yoongi pov- January 1st ? Whats after 5 days ?I was about to read further but someone knocked on the door making me startle...I kept the necklace inside and opened the door to see a maid.

Maid- Master..Mrs.kim and Ms.Taeyeon are waiting for you downstairs.

Yoongi- Alright..thank u

A/n - The maid went from there and yoongi kept the necklace safely and walked downstairs 

The place of deyanira- 

A/n - Y/n and luc walked inside...Everyone knew who they were they were the adopted kids of black soul...As they passed through the security system..Max came towards them..Max works under black soul.

Max- Miss and master u have been called 

A/n - Y.n and luc looked at each other and followed max..as they reached the cabin..max left and both of them entered , there he was..his feet rested on the black sleek table , he rested his body on the chair  as he sipped some wine.The room was dark... as it was an underground cabin which only belonged to him.. Y/n and luc bowed in order to show respect...but deep inside y/n just wanted to slay him alive.

Y/n and luc- Annyeong appa/dad

A/n - Min jae picked up his gun which was on the table... as he pointed it on Luc.

Min jae- Luc..whats up with u ?

A/n - Y/n looked at Luc and luc looked down..

Min jae- When did you stop listening to me ? You very my perfect child right ?