You are mine! FOREVER!

It's been a while like a month and so that I was living together with Dabi and each and every day was just so fulfilling. He really was a great cook and he took care of me while we were awake but also when we were quite intimit or when I was to exhausted to move because of him. No matter what he was really something else and the more I spent time with him the more I thought that he was something too precious for me. It was as if my conscious was telling me I was not good enough for him but then his voice, his actions everything on him told me that he longed for me and wanted just me and nothing more. 

Me: TOU-CHAN!

Dabi: What's up?

Me: Where is the cupcake you got me? I swear I just put it down here for a minute.

Dabi: HAHAHAHA which one?

Me: What do you mean which one?!

I was sitting in the living room and just got up to get a tablet from the working room to show him stuff he needed for his next mission. The idea was to enjoy some cupcakes while I would brief him and send the information to his dad. I mean now that I was basically employed and also protected by the Todoroki family, nothing could go wrong right? Thankfully I learned from the last hacking mistake I did and impoved my own security by a lot.

While I went to get the tablet, the one cupcake on my plate vanished and that was when I had to scream for Touya since he was the only other one here besides me. Little did I know that he would return with a whole fucking cake.

Me: ... so you decided to steal my cupcake and get me a cake?

Dabi: I know you like these more.

Me: True but my cupcake was cute.

Dabi: You won't regret this one.

There was really no room to tell him to get my cupcake back and so I just let it be and decided that the cake was alright as well. So in the end he came over and put a slice on my table and then sat right next to me. Something about him was a bit on edge but also anticipating. He had this smile which was giving him away but at the same time I really didn't know what he was so looking forward.

Me: Soo here. Read this.

Dabi: Sure and you enjoy the cake.

I did as he said since I knew it would take him a while to get through all the information but this cake was really addictive and with each bite I became greadier for more. Everyone knew by now that I had such a sweet tooth that there would always be some kind of sweets laying around. Besides this cake was really good until I bit on somthien hard.

Me: Mh!

When I got it out of my mouth, I couldn't believe what I just saw. 

Me: Is this a ring?

Dabi: Yes.

Me: Why would you-?

Dabi: Will you be second other, my world and my life forever?

Me: Oh my gosh... this is not...

Dabi: Yes it is. I need you and I can't live without you. So will you marry me?

Me: YES!

Did I had to think about this?

No.

Not at all.

He was after all the reason I was still alive and he was taking such a good care about me that there was no need nor any reason to actually deny his request besides I couldn't be any happier knowing that he wanted this as well.

Dabi: Let me just clean it and put it on.

Me: Mh.

Now I knew why he had this glass of water right next to the cake. With just a simple motion he put it in and took it out as well as had some dry cloth to make it sparkly again. Right then he got on his knees in front of the sofa where I was sitting and proposed to me once again as well as put the ring on. I was the happiest person on earth. Of course the next thing that followed were showers of kisses and love.

We were just happy to found our other half. 

No matter in bad or good times we would always have the other back. We would share our sorrow and our happiness because that is what a good relationship was. Besides his family said we were the perfect match and a match made in heaven as well.

Guess they were right because up until now, I never regretted saying yes to him and he continued treating me like a treasure. Of course I did the same. We just loved each other and wanted to show it to the other person as much as we could to the point it got a race and a thing where we wanted to beat the other one and shower them with even more love. No matter what I did, I was no match for him in these nights when he decided to make love and shower me with affection and love until I couldn't take it anymore and would go crazy. 

There was really nothing that I didn't love at him.

Maybe just maybe I should have told him earlier who I was.

Who knows it... maybe we would have come together way earlier as well.

Still this is perfect as it is and I didn't wanted to change anything at all.

~~END~~

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed reading this and thanks for reading it as well. Feathers I hope you liked this as well.