Fucked up

I really appreaciated Dabi doing this for me and I knew that I couldn't leave him alone so I instantly went to the PC in the living room to actually hack into the database of all heroes and get the information about his mission. After that I started hacking into the dark net and searching for more information where the villain could be and quirk and everything else. I was sure that the heroes would have been briefed over such information, however I was not sure if the briefing was correct or not so I decided to brief him myself.

Me: I can't believe they are going after her...

Let's see what the information say about her.

A transformation quirk...

Blood maniac...

Loves to kill...

Mean weapon is a knife...

Hmmm....

Not much.

Let me dig into this a lot deaper.

While I really couldn't believe that Dabi, Hawks, Kamui Wood as well as Gang Orca and Endeavor were send to capture a villainess called Toga, I also couldn't quite get who tipped her off. Like I knew the name Toga from investigating her earlier but back then she was a no one. I remember that she was even once my client and asked for information about some villain lair and that she wanted to join them. 

I wonder if she really joined them.

I mean the LOV...

What a weird bunch of people!

Can't believe they still exists.

I mean the heroes don't know about this but still...

Having All for One as their main man behind the scene sure must be really nice.

Not sure if they are hiding or planing tho.

Might as well...

The moment I did remember that, I started to search for the LOV and found a lot like really a lot of data. Normally this was a rare thing to see but for some reason I could hear my computer ventilation system going off like crazy. It was not a good sign and if my thoughts were right then someone was watching me right now over the dark net.

Me: SHIT!

I fell into a trap!

Gotta remove the plug and shut down the PC fast!

As much as I heard, I managed to trip because of how clumsy I was. Thankfully I didn't hurt myself but it still kinda hurt. Anyways, I stood up and pulled the plug to my PC as well as removed any kind of source for power. It was bad that someone watched me but it was even worse that I just fell into such a trap. I should have known that something was wrong the moment I found all these information.

Me: What now...

What am I about to do now?!

They for sure know where I am...

And I am at Dabi's place.

What should I do?!

Should I call him?

Gosh!

Didn't he even warn me to be careful?

Wait!

Did he knew something like this would happen?!

I should probably call him....

Just to be safe.

I went over to the phone which he had left behind for me and called the only number on it. It was also the only number I knew in and out. Besides I was thankful that he gave me another phone since if I was hacked, chances of them finding out my phone number would be great but I had precautions. The moment someone tries to hack into that, my phone would self destruct.

Only moments later after I dialed the number, I heard a zisshing sound coming from the bed room. When I went to check what it was, I saw my phone smoking.

They sure are fast!

SHIT!

DABI, PICK UP!

PLEASE!

 I FUCKED UP!

And I fucked up hard!

Just goddamn pick up!

Call me impatient but everyone would be impatient if they would know who I just researched and who probably hacked me. I was done for if that person catches me so I really hoped for Dabi to pick up.

Dabi: Yes Izu?

Me: I fucked up!

Dabi: What?

Me: I said. I fucked up! I really fucked up hard.

Dabi: The heck you mean?

Me: Dabi, please come back! I am scared.

Dabi: I am on my way but what happened?

Me: I got hacked.

Dabi: You know by who?

Me: ...

Dabi: Izuku, is there something you are not telling me?

Me: AfO.

Dabi: Who?

Me: AFO!

Dabi: Who the fuck is AFO

Me: That's what everyone calls him! All for One or short AFO!

Dabi: YOU WHAT!

Me: Your target Toga, works for him! Now get back here please!

Dabi: I am on my way. I am sending Hawks over first. He is faster, just open a window.

Me: Ok-

*ding**dong*

Me: FUCK!