Please get me out of here!

Me: Oh...Oh...

Dabi: What? What is happening?

Me: Someone is at the door.

Dabi: Don't open it and find a place to hide.

Me: Where?!

Dabi: The kitchen!

Me: What?!

Dabi: Get your smexy ass there.

Me: ...

I didn't even had time to answere him as I head a bang and dropped the phone before running to the open kitchen area. I was really confused why he told me to get there but I trusted Dabi so I went there. First things frist. There were not many hiding places and if anything there was zero of it but there were some weapons.

What did he want me to do?!

Fight the goddamn villain?!

I need to open a window as well!

A screw that!

I will be dead if I don't find a place to hide.

It may or may not seem crazy but I grabbed a wok pan and a couple other things and started to climb on top of the working area of the kitchen to climb above the hanging cabinets. Of course I made sure to put knifes in the pan and put it up there first. Now all I could do was hope that when I was laying down that no one could see me.

What a stupid idea!

Hiding in plane sight!

But where else?!

I am screwed if they found me in a cabine or under the table!

From where I was, I couldn't see anything at all since I pressed myself close to the wall and also down.

Please don't see me.

Please don't find me.

???: Oh hacker~

The door finally gave in and I could hear it falling down or bursting open. Anyways the sweet voice of a girl came into the room which had this bloodthirst in it. The effect of the voice was immediat because I felt shivers down my spine. I really had to put a hand over my mouth cause I was even scared to breath.

???: Where are you~

No...

Please!

DABI!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

???: Come out, come out where ever you are!~ 

Nope!

You will kill me the moment you find me!

???: I might even make your death a quick and painless one!

LAIR!

I read your damn file!

You are such a liar!

If anything you will do anything do see the blood all over me!

I was happy when I head the footsteps passing the living room and going to the next area. That meant that I was safe for now but for how long was the quetsion. If this continued sooner or later she would find me for sure. The only thing I could do was pray and hope that Hawks the fastest hero would find me first. 

???: Aww come on! I hate searching! If you come out, I promise you I make it quick.

???: Tomura wants him alive!

OH SHIT!

SHE IS NOT ALONE!

Since when?!

Is this...

It has to be!

That is that other guy!

Wait!

Did he say Tomura?!

He means that handyman Shigaraki?!

CRAP!

CRAP!

CRAP!

This is the portal guy then.

I am so screwed if they find me!

When I heard the manly voice say that, I felt myself pale up. If my thoughts were correct then there was a reason they wanted me alive and since I hacked and fell for a trap set for hackers, that meant they needed someone like me. For what reason was something I didn't even dare think about. I was just scared of everything.

???: I don't even know where he is! Help me search Kurogiri!

Kurogiri: I already am!

Please!

Someone!

The footsteps were starting to get a bit louder but that was not what scared me. It was the knock on the window which was right across from me. It scared me so much that I jumped and tried to hide more but then I realized something. The sound came from the window and Dabi told me he send Hawks over and I should open the window.

Toga: Did you hear that?

SHIT!

I quickly looked at the window and saw Hawks there but he only put his finger to his lips and I didn't quite understood what he meant until I head the footsteps coming over. He slowly started flying up again but I couls still see a feather. Was he hiding and trying to attack them by surprise? From my perspective it looked exactly like that.

Oh no...

Please just get me out of here!

It didn't even had to be footsteps as all of the sudden the conversation started to happen right in front of me and the shelf.

Kurogiri: I was sure it came from here.

Toga: Maybe they hid here?!