Royaly Screwed... with Red Flags popping up!

Okay holding a knife was painful. Still I couldn't feel the pain at all since I was more focused on my very own sorry as for being in this kind of situation. I mean how could I just open the door and not look at who it is at all. He may look like Endeavor but he certainly doesn't act like that dude at all and I just opened the door to a stranger as well. Gosh, my stupidity today may be infectious at this point.

Me: DABI!!!

I screamed again while I tried my best not to get stabbed by this person who clearly enjoed this too much.

Killer: Scream all you want but till they arive you will be done.

Me: ARG!

Killer: Stuggle more! Come on!

This wasn't funny at all and yet that lunatic started smiling like crazy and the worst thing was that my strength was actually starting to give up on me. I knew thanks to me lazing around that I was damn week and me being quirkless and sickly didn't help at all. Like I knew that I was more sensitive to cold weathers and all and I basically staid in a small apartment because of my hate to the world. Well it was not as if I was safer inside than outside but oh well I loved my small little home and the 4 walls I was surrounded. Screw even sunlight because I would usually have the cutains down and sleep through the day.

So to summ it up again. I was weak as hell.

Me: FUCK!

I screamed again but this time the knife was already at my chest and it was only matters of seconds that it would actually pierce me and it would be over.

Come on!

Where are you!

I need a bit of help!

I waited and waited with each passing seconds feeling like hours to me. 

Dabi: SHIT! IZU!

The moment I heard the scream, I felt relieved and let just say that I felt relieved to early because I felt my body relaxing before everything and then came the pain before the flames. 

Me: AHHH!!!

The knife which I had thrown and stopped with my bare hands managed to piece my skin a bit. Thankfully not enough to kill me but it was still quite a bit. I was just happy that the killer was now surrended in ice. Pain tolerance wise it was not that bad so me being me and being stupid, I just grabbed it and basically pulled it out. 

Dabi: NO!

It was to late for that but the next thing I know is Dabi who immediately rushed towards me who was still laying on the ground and then inspecting the wound. It couldn't be that bad. I was sure that the wound on my hand was a lot worse since it started stinging.

Me: Relax, this isn't that bad.

Dabi: You fucking crayz?! How can this not be that bad!!!

Me: Well it doesn't hurt that bad.

The moment I said that, Dabi dead-panted and looked at me before picking me up and using his blue flames to get the killer away from me. Of course the real Endeavor came into the room dealing with the rest while I got carried away. Would I scream now? Nah but I also didn't quite liked being carried princess style out of a room.

Me: Dabi, I can walk.

Dabi: Izu, there is no fucking way ama let you do that! Now shut up and let me transport you to-

Me: No. Don't you dare put me in a hospital.

Dabi: You need help!

Me: And the health system doesn't take care off quirkless people. So no thanks.

Dabi: Shit... you're lucky my old mans agency is close by.

If he wasn't running already ten he was running now. Though you could say he was sprinting more than running and he looked quite panicked as well. 

Me: Seriously, I am fine.

Dabi: FUCKING HELL YOU ARE!

That was the last he screamed at me before I decided to shut up and let him carry me to Endeavor agency which was not that much away but the problem was more like that after a couple of blocks you would get to the low class and poverty slums. This area used to be a good one but times changed it and now it was one where people didn't liked to be in and as god wanted it, Endeavor created his agency here to at least give the people around here some kind of security. Well that much for that.