Vol. III - 21. The SoKoMob meeting Pt.2

He was the prettiest hell I've ever been in.

I didn't mind burning at all.

Rain

The time had come.

So at last, I ascended the stairs to the grand hall, where the Sokomob would officially start with the thirteen leaders dining together.

The obscenely lavish and obnoxiously wasteful mansion was swarming with people. And for every leader and clan member that was invited, Chin-Hae would have that number tripled in security and servants. And even security guards dressed as servants. 

At seven o'clock sharp, I entered the grand dining hall. I would have gone as far as describing the outrageous expensive decor and paintings and statues that were probably stolen from a museum just to extravagantly adorn this event tonight, if everyone, literally everyone, wasn't looking at me when I entered the room. 

A crowd had gathered, and for a moment it felt like before, when I was the Oyabun, ruling the Bloody Waves and the Ryiuzaki clan. So similar was the atmosphere. So similar was the way everyone was looking at me. Instantly, sizing me up and weighing what would gain them more. Winning me or winning me over. 

Chin-Hae saw me and approached, his expression like stone as always. "Where is he?"

I wanted to grin because Chin-Hae wasn't exactly familiar with the details of the plan. And that was on purpose. So he would make questions like this one when Suga was late. So I could answer and everyone would hear me saying, "He will come when he wants."
I willed my face into a disinterested mask as well.

And that was it. The message that Suga didn't follow appearances and would be fashionably late for the meeting that was taking place for him, was conveyed. 

V was so handsome he looked like he was unreal. Or straight out of some high-end catwalk where the models were ex-convicts. His suit was an iconic dark green. I saw many heads turning at him when he came to whisper in my ear. 

I nodded in reply. 

"The Oyabun is coming. He is in a bad mood so I suggest you keep your mouth shut. We don't have any room in the freezer." I said to Chin-Hae as I was walking away.