☆≻Twenty≺☆

XIAOJUN POV

XIAOJUN POV

We both lifted our heads to see the others, all beaten up and scarred. Though everyone looked as shocked as me. Jeno, Taeyong, Jaehyun, Hayeon, Aeri and Ten came running to her immediately.

Jeno: Why didn't you tell me?!

Taeyong: i could have sat you out of this one!

Hayeon: What if something happened while on a mission Nari? You could have lost the baby.

Ten: Pull out game weak Jeno?

Aeri: Not the time Ten. 

Nari: Calm down... i am fine. 

Jeno: How long?

Nari: I don't know... i checked yesterday after missing my period.

While they continued talking, my eyes shifted to the others and saw Haesoo. She smiled and came over.

Haesoo: Hey.

Xiaojun: Are you okay?

I said but saw her hesitating. I realized her ear piece must have run out of charge. I immediately pulled her into hug, having my head resting on her left shoulder.

Xiaojun: Are you okay?

Haesoo: I am fine. Why is your voice so raspy?

Xiaojun: Don't worry about it... 

Haesoo: You know what?

I hummed, waiting for her to continue. 

Haesoo: We can finally go out of the house when i feel bored now.

My phone's alarm went off and i couldn't help but laugh, breaking the hug. But one hand stayed on her waist while the other shut off the alarm.

Xiaojun: I need to change the voice commands to words you don't use at all.

Haesoo: What? I didn't hear you.

I just smiled and shook my head before pulling her into the hug again. In that moment i felt so content with her just in my arms. Her hands wrapped around my neck, mine on her waist, our bodies so close we could feel each other's heart beats.

---

1 WEEK LATER

Taeyong: thank you really. Without you we probably wouldn't have been able to do anything. 

Seungcheol: Aye, you over react. You are literally the best gang out there.

Taeyong: Still thank you a lot.

Seungcheol: Anytime. Though, we have decided to officially end it. Seventeen is over.

Taeyong: For real?

Seungcheol: We have decided to live our lives freely now. 

Joshua: Yeah. when Chaewon's not at the office i need to take care anyway.