☆≻Nineteen≺☆

XIAOJUN POV

XIAOJUN POV

Nari: She will be fine.

Xiaojun: yeah...

Nari: You might be the one disabling this bomb. 

I looked at her, but she kept her eyes on the road, since she was driving.

Xiaojun: Are you sure?

Nari: Its Jian we are talking about. You are the only one who can disable his bombs. I can but it will take longer. 

Xiaojun: Don't you think Jian would have been aware of it, probably putting another one?

Nari: I highly doubt it. He would need time for that.

Xiaojun: What if he has been planning for years?

Nari: Calm your nerves down Xiaojun. We will be fine. You are only nervous since its been so long since you did anything other than hacking.

Xiaojun: Was it that obvious?

Nari: And you are worried about Haesoo.

I sighed. 

Xiaojun: Are you not worried about Jeno?

Nari: very. But we both have a promise. 

Xiaojun: What promise?

Nari: That no matter what happens, we will see each other again. So we go to missions with the mindset that we must come out alive. 

---

HAESOO POV

Jeno: He will be fine. 

He said, casually joining our group as we shot down worker with silencers. I looked at him and frowned.

Haesoo: What?

He shot another one down before filling his slots again, sparing a glance at me.

Jeno: You are clearly worried about him. Just know that he will be fine. And you should be fine too. So focus on saving yourself instead of wondering what he is doing. 

I nodded and took a deep breath.

Jeno is right... Xiaojun will be fine. 

I raised my gun shooting with no mercy at all. My eyes briefly went to the next floor and saw another group fighting a bigger crowd. 

Haesoo: They need help upstairs. 

Jaehyun: Soojeong, Haesoo go.

We nodded and broke away from the group. The two of us ran up the stairs shooting everyone in our way. 

Soojeong: You take the right wing, I will take the left.

I nodded and separated from her, walking into a fight with Venom members in majority. Throughout the entire fiasco i made sure that the file i found was secure under my clothes. It could help us, and maybe give Xiaojun some closure.