☆≻Prologue≺☆

XIAOJUN POV

XIAOJUN POV

I sat down at my table staring up at the monitors. Nothing. I have been working on that picture Nari and Jungwoo gave me 4 months back but I just can't make out anything from it.

I was for sure that they forgot about it by now, but I was far from over it. I wanted answers. Heck I needed them for my peace of my mind.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. This was going to be taking longer than I want.

A knock on the door made me look away.

Xiaojun: Come in.

The door opened and i was met with a stern expression.

Yuta: Will you get out of this shell? We are having dinner all together. Taeyong would appreciate it if you joined.

I snickered.

Xiaojun: Sure he would. You need to stop using Taeyong hyung's name to get me to do things.

He shrugged making me roll my eyes. I stood up and gave myself a glance in the mirror. I looked... like I hadn't showered from weeks.

Yuta: Yeah... maybe fix yourself. Be quick, Jun.

He said and exited my room. I sighed again before I ran a hand through my hair. Then after quickly changing into fresh clothes I left my room. 

On my way down to the main hall i only brushed my hair with my fingers. I couldn't really find my comb in the mess in my room and i was too lazy to search. 

Besides i didn't bother much, knowing that it was just a normal dinner and Yuta hyung just wanted me to eat something since he was worried about me.

Which i appreciate. And i guess i needed the break. 

---

A week had passed and i barely left my room that was until Hendery decided to accompany Haesoo to go somewhere. And he dragged me along.

So here i was standing in front of the diner in the shadows, waiting for Taeyong and all to arrive.  They were definitely taking their sweet time since i saw Haesoo get shot before Hendery stood up, taking over. Clearly they were outnumbered. 

Just as i thought maybe i should step in, other cars and bikes pulled up. A few of them ran right in. But Jaehyun spotted me, coming to me immediately.

Jaehyun: What exactly happened?

Xiaojun: We came here since Haesoo wanted to see her parents. But she noticed that the entire place was filled with Venom members. 

The male cursed but quickly ran to the diner to join the fight. Haechan stood next to me staring in.

Haechan: I should probably go in.

Xiaojun: I wouldn't... there are members better trained than us in there.

Haechan: Yeah but... they are there. 

He said pointing at the two elders Haesoo was talking out. I concluded that they were the parents.

Xiaojun: They led her into the trap.

I watched Haechan's palms ball into fists.

Haechan: They can never just leave us alone.

He walked away slamming the door shut of a car and just sitting there. Deciding to give him time i looked back at the mess. The glass was shattered and the gun noises continued. It should have had an effect on me. But i really couldn't be affected by the littlest blood shed now. 

That was what the Mafia world resulted in. And i didn't get the point of falling love if all you are going to do is live in fear of what might happen to the other.

Love was stupid. 

At least that was what i believed in.

I really wanted to change the way i presented them into this way, with banners at the top and bottom :)

I saw it when i read another fanfiction and thought this was really attractive. I will be putting these in my other books too, when i decide to edit through them! 

Hope y'all don't mind :)