☆≻Six≺☆

XIAOJUN POV

XIAOJUN POV

It was late night when i left my room and made my way to the balcony to get some fresh air. But when i reached there i saw Haesoo sitting on the swing, knees close to her chest while she stared into space. 

Just when i thought maybe i shouldn't disturb her, she sighed and turned, about to get up, which caused her to flinch as she clearly did not expect anyone here at this time.

Haesoo: You scared me bro!

Xiaojun: Oops? 

She sighed again and just sat there.

Haesoo: Why are you awake?

Xiaojun: Couldn't sleep.

She was silent for a moment.

Haesoo: Same.

Feeling awkward i decided to sit down on the the stool near the swing and against the wall. I leaned on the wall and we were silent as the night air cooled me. 

Haesoo: When did you join the gang?

Xiaojun: Huh?

Haesoo: Like... um... when did you agree to be an Alpha?

I looked at her. I had never really told anyone. The only ones who knew were Taeyong and Yuta.

Xiaojun: Well.. it was a years ago. Before Moonlight Ruins. Like before the first time we defeated them.

Haesoo: Ah...

It got silent after that.

Xiaojun: I...

I started and she faced me again.

Xiaojun: My parents were killed by Moonlight ruins. And they were behind me too. Yuta... he found me. I was pretty much still a kid back then. He was the one brought me into the group.

I sighed.

Xiaojun: And I was gold at first. Then later on... Taeil taught me how to hack. More like I kind of forced him.

An airy laugh left my mouth.

Xiaojun: I decided I would join. And they were more than happy to have me.

I ended and looked at her.

Haesoo: You were being chased to death?

I nodded.

Xiaojun: My parents were part of a smaller group back then. I didn't know though. Not until Taeyong told me. But yeah. They had some crucial information.

Haesoo: What information?

I shrugged.

Xiaojun: We never found out and eventually gave up.

She stared at me.

Haesoo: I am sorry... maybe I shouldn't have asked.

Xiaojun: Its fine. No hard feelings.