assigned

I woke up and looked at the clock and it read 6am. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee and got my stuff together. I went to my closset and looked for something to wear. Because we go to ua but have to do actual engineering things they let us wear what we want along as we cover ourselvs and are wearing one of the school colors. I grabbed and grey tank top with a explosion on it and a navy zip up sweatshirt and put on grey sweat pants. I put my h/c h/l hair out of my face and went to the kitchen again. I grabbed my bag and coffee headed out the door. We were all moved to dorms after class 1A and class 1B were attacked.

I walked into class and sat next to mei and pulled out my laptop.

"HI Y/N!! How are you?" She said sitting next to me already having smoke on her face. I laughed at her and opened my laptop.

"I'm good mei. We haven't even been here for long and you have dirt on your face already?" I asked her not even surprised. She nodded and stood up.

"I need help modeling this new invention. Can you help me?" She asked and I walked over to her workspace. She showed me this new thing she was working on. It was for one of the heroes and it helped control where air went or something. I gave her some advice and walked away. Soon Mr. Dozer came in. But that's just what I call him.

"Hello everyone. I hope you slept well. Today we will be doing something different. You will be working with some heroes in training. You will be making a support item that fits their needs and is almost exactly to how they imagine it to work." He said. I logged into the course and saw "ʜ.s ᴅᴇsɪɢɴ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ"  I opened it and looked for my name.

Y/n l/n aka festiva.

Quirk: she can manipulate matter, making it whatever she wants. Black matter too but that takes a lot of energy.

Festiva supp. and Bakugo 1A

"Ooooo~ you got paired up with Mr.boom boom. He had a very strong quirk. Good luck with him." She said walking away. I scrolled down the list and saw that she had.

Mei supp. and tokoyami 1A

She's lucky, he won't threaten to hurt her. But I have an advantage, I already know about his quirk. I designed his gauntlets. Didn't build them but I designed them. I still have the original designed as well.

"Everyone we will start class but tomorrow head to the class 1a and who ever has someone from class 1b head to class 1b alright? Okay let's start today." He said as he walked over to the board.

~( ̄▽ ̄~).    𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙.      ~( ̄▽ ̄~)

I was working on a scanning drone when the class got supper loud. I flagged down Mr.dozer and gestured to my ear to let him know I was taking out my cochlear. I un stuck the magnet and kept working.  I grabed a wrench from off my table and then a peice of paper hit the back of my head.  I turn around and look at mei. She starts talking and I gesture to my ear. She nods and starts signing.

*signs* hey he said the 1A heroes are going to come into the class to check it out.

I noded and started working AGAIN. I hooked up the drone to my laptop and looked at the camara feed. Everything was blury but I tried to fly it and it flew as smooth as a baby bottom. Someone walked into the class and it must have been a teacher because he grabes the drone out of the air and examined it. I turned it off and sat in my chair. Mei threw another price of paper and I threw it back.

*sign* put your cochlear back in.

Mei yelled at the class and I could tell because everyone yelled and wasn't talking. I put the cochlear back in a and let everyone get back to talking.

"Who made this?" The teacher I didn't know said. I stood up and walked over to the teacher.

"This is good work kid. What's your name?" He asked.

"Hi. My names y/n but people call me festiva. I am deaf so don't be surprised if I don't answer first thing." I said while signing.

" oh I'm aizawa. Nice to meet you festiva" he said and handed me the drone and walked away. I turned around and walked over to my station. One of the class 1A students must have followed me because when I turned around he was right behind me.

"Ahh holy shit. Hello" I said. There was a girl there. She had jaw length purple hair.

"Oh sorry. i didn't mean to scare you." She paused and looked confused but then she began signing her name. J I R O. Jiro. I smiled.

" nice to meet you jiro. You don't have to sign tho. I have my cochlear in so I can hear you." I said putting the drone down.

"Oh okay. What are you working on?" She said standing next to me. I looked her up and down then walked away and told her to follow me.

"You might want to put this on if you don't want your uniform to get dirty." I said handing her a hoodie. She took it and put it on. We went back to our station and I began to explain.

"This is a surveillance drone that I'm working on for a mission that the heroes are going to pull off. But I need to fix the camara first." I said while taking off the thin layer of glass on the camara. I looked at the laptop and moved a lifting thin needle around the smart pit in the camara.  It started to clear and then I could see myself clear. I put the glass back on and the light was green.

"Want to fly it around?" I asked handing her the remote.

"Yeah!" She said happy. She grabbed it and  started flying it. It was zooming around the class and then it started to fall to the ground. I made a pillow and began to walk over to it.

"MEI I NEED YOUR HELP" I yelled. She was there in an instant. "Can you look at the battery please?" I said while opening the battery chamber. She looked at it for a second and then signed 'dead' I shook my head and then jiro called someone over. Someone named "denki" or something.

"HEY JIROOO! WHATS UP?!" A bit with yellow hair said as he walked up to us.

"Can you charge these battarys?" She said. He looked at the baterys and nodes he zaped them real quick and the blades on the drone began to swirl but they caught my hair in the process. Jiro stopped it and then looked at my hair.

"Oh my god are you okay?" Jiro said putting the controler down. I nodded and put my hand over my hair. The hair disappeared. My hair looked like a wreck because emagine if a chunk of your hair dissapeared.

"How did you do that?!" Jiro said as I waved my hand over the hair to make it come back.

"Oh its my quirk. I can manipulate matter." I said laughing.

"Oh cool" she said handing me back the controller. "I think my class is leaving now so I'll see you later. Bye y/n" she said walking away. I waved good bye and went back to my station and began working on new designes for support gear again.

☃︎❅❅☃︎❅☃︎❅ 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 ☃︎❅☃︎❅☃︎❅☃︎

I walked into my dorm and turned to my desk that was full of paper work then I turned to minnow. My service dog. She looked at the desk then pulled me to my bed softly. I smiled and pet her as I sat down.

"To sleep or not to sleep. That is the question" I said to minnow. She cant under stand me but she knows it was stupid. I got up and turned off my light and took my cochlear out and fell asleep.

Y/N: ᴡᴏᴡ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀʟᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ. Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛᴀɴ x Rɪᴄʜɪᴇ ɢᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

WORD COUNT:1393