fdvuebv

$MUT! THIS IS $MUT!!!!  this is like my first time writing this so its gonna be cringe. I WILL PROBABLY NEVER WRITE THIS STUFF AGAIN!

ITS LATE AT NIGHT A MUGMAN IS STAYING OVER AT BOWLBOYS. 

" You promised me somthin Cup~" ms. Chalice says walking  into my room. I had forgot that I did. Until now ofcourse. She sits on my lap moving around a little. 

" Ah~" I say gripping the sheets. She takes off my pants and boxers and takes off her pants and underwear too. Startled at first I cover. 

" Really Cupsy?" She slowly removes my hands. She sits back down on my lap. My **** going in her ***. She slowly starts bouncing. 

" Ah~ C-Chalice~" I say moaning soflty. The room fills with soft moans. 

" Chalice~ I-Im gonna ***~" I say to her weakly. She continues to bounce faster. I then ***. 

" A-Ahhh~" She says getting up. *** dripping from her. She gets on her knees and licks. I shiver a little. She starts to suck hard. I moan soflty as she sucks faster. I *** in her mouth and she swallows it all. 

" You want kids?" I ask her as me and her both stand up. 

" Mhm...." She says whimpering. I lay on the bed. I put my **** in her ******. I thrust soflty a begin to go harder. 

" A-Ah!~ " Chalice says holding tight to the blankets, " C-Cuphead~" I soon then *** in her. We take second to breath and I take myself out of her. 

" You wanna shower?" I ask her. 

" Mhm..." She replies. She gets up grabs some clothes and shakily walks to the bathroom. 

TIME SKIP

Ive already washed my bed and clean the room. Im sitting on my bed in boxers only and on my phone. I hear the shower turn off. 5 mins later Chalice walks into my room the a oversized shirt on. 

" Tomorrow we can get a pregnacy test. For now lets rest," I say getting under the covers. She snuggles up next to me and falls asleep. I soon fall asleep too.

AUTHOR NOTE

Im sorry for this- Its so bad-. I dont think Ill ever wrtie this stuff ever again.