Christmas shopping!

Its the 17th of Dec. and presents are selling quick. Today Im gonna go Christmas shopping for Chalice. Maybe Ill get Mugsy somthin too. I walk downstairs to see Mugsy sipping from a cup. My cup. 

" Thats my cup!" I say angrily at Mugman.

" Well Im not drinking out of a mug! Thats basically canibilisam!" Mugman snaps back. 

He wasnt wrong. I drink out cups even tho Im a cup. I dont really care to be honest. Plus he drinks out of his straw ALL THE TIME! So he cant say crap! I walk out the door and head toward the mall.

" Ahhhh, the mall!" I say to myself. I start to walk around and into a store called " Sweater Place " They werent very creative with the name... I walk in a look around. I see two sweater hung up together. They were grey and very soft. One said " I <3 Him " and the other one said " I <3 Her ". I grabbed the " I <3 Him " One and walked to the guy at the counter. 

" 10$" The man said tiredly. I hand him the money and leave the store. I check my phone to see the time. 

" 12:25?" I say as I look at my phone, " Thats why Im so hungry!" I start to walk to the food court. I go to " The Burger Place " This mall really needs better name ideas. I sit down and get Coke and a burger. While Im waiting, an about 15 year old mouse walks up to me. Shes wearing a pink top and ripped jeans. She has A TON of makeup on and a earing in one of her ears.

" Hey big boy~" She says.

Was she trying to flirt? Seduce me?

" Uhm, hi?" I didnt really know what to say.

" Your hot~" She says put her hand on my shoulder sliding it down to my chest. I sit there not knowing what to do.

" I- I have a gir-"

" Shhhhh~"

I try to push her off but I couldnt.

 It was then I realize that she kept sliding her hand down on my body. She then put her hand on my..... ya know. I then see Ms. Chalice over her shoulder. I can see her expression of sadness and shock. I push the mouse over and look at her, " I have a girlfriend," I run over to Ms. Chalice.

" Darling.... What you saw-"

" IS WHAT?! WHAT, WAS THAT, CUPHEAD?!" Ms. Chalice yells tears rolling down her cheek.

" It was her. She was doing that. I tried to stop her. I swear," I say this in a very stern voice. I wipe the tears off her cheek. 

" I believe you Cuppy," She says smiling. 

I kiss her cheek. " Wanna eat with me?" I ask.

" Of course," 

We walk over to my table and I can see Chalice give the mouse a death glare. I hid the bag and see Ms. Chalice hide somthing too. 

" Heres your food sir," The man says as he hands me my food.

" Thank you. Can I order again tho?"

" Sure,"

" I would like a burger as well. Coke for the drink please," Ms. Chalice says the man. 

LATER

Im back home and got Mugman some socks that look like this

I got Ms. Chalice some cat socks aswell. I also picked up a book for Elder Kettle as a small gift for him.