Day before Mug's bday!

A scribble over here.... A little of that there..... Cut this a little...... Andddddd...... Done! I was finally finished with all the clues for Mugsy's bday! 

" Im so excited for tomorrow! " I say to Mugman excited.

" Oooo! Now you're getting me excited!" He said back with excitement in his voice. I was really excited. This seemed like so much fun! 

" Hey whats the time?" I ask since I didnt have the energy to look at my phone. 

" 10:35, why?" He says back with a questioned tone.

" You should go to sleep! So you can wake up earlier for your birthday!" I say back to him.

" Smart idea Cup! " He then turns off his night light, * Yawn * " Goodnight Cup......" Mugman says then dozes off. I wait a little until I know hes fast asleep. I get out of bed at start scooting a small table into the middle of the room. I put the first clue on it and then quietly slipped out of our room. I then heard someone come inside. It was Chalice. She was finally here!!!! I tip-toe downstairs to see my girlfriend. 

" Hey baby," She says giving me a small kiss. I hand her some of the clues and we start spreading them around where there meant to be. We hid his presents where the end of the trail was. It was now about 11:23 and me and Chalice were both very tired. Since we were already in pjs we just snuggled up in my bed under Mugs. 

I cant wait for tomorrow!