The Kiss

I cover my mouth with both hands. Ms. Chalice giggles and removes my hands.

" Of course," She says back and then kisses me on the lips. The kiss felt magical. I loved the feeling of her lips against mine. I put my hand on her cheek as we keep kissing. This moment was the best thing I had ever expereinced. The moment I met Chalice Ive always wanted this. Ms. Chalice released her lips from mine panting a little. I pant a little too. 

Now was the time I could do it. It. Was. Now.

" Ms. Chalice? "

" Yes Cuppy?" She asks smiling. 

" Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

" Of course!" She says wrapping her hands around me. 

We walk back to the cottage holding hands happily. I walk inside and walk up the stairs. Chalice walks behind me. I see a note on me and Mugs table. 

note:

I left to talk with Cala. Hope you have a great time with Chalice! ( Yes I purposely left so you could have some alone time with Chalice ;)  ) - XOXO Mugsy <3

I blush a little at what he said.

" Do you have somthing I could wear?" Ms. Chalice asks.

" I do! " I walk over to my dresser and grab a T- Shirt and shorts and hand it to Ms. Chalice.

Theres a small silence until-

" Well.... Turn around! " Ms. Chalice semi yells at me. 

" S-Sorry!" I say and turn around. 

After she changes I ask 

" Do you mind if I sleep in just boxers?" 

I can tell she blushed a little when I asked. 

" S-Sure..."

Ms. Chalice lays in my bead as I take off my shirt and pants. I lay next to her a cover us in the blanket. I then yawn and cuddle Chalice. 

" How come your big spoon?! " Chalice asks a tad offended. 

" Cause I can," I say as I grasps Chalice a little tighter. 

" Goodnight....." I say in a very tired voice.

Chalice giggles a little about how tired I am, " Goodnight to you too, Love," Ms. Chalice says.

We then go to bed.