Description

Like any leaf, I am fragile, light, and dependent. But, like all people, I have someone to help me, and with that, I have the wind as a friend who helps me and takes me to extraordinary places or even to dark places. Even with that, it somehow takes me away from here, and for that, I thank the wind. Thank you, wind.

Preface

I was in front of the school gate, waiting for my father. But to my surprise, it was my mother who came.

I stared at the car stopped in front of me and wanted to get in the back seat, even though I was still only nine years old. I sat down in the back seat and resigned myself to it.

My mother was a person I loved beyond any doubt. I knew her very well, and that day she was strange.

"Mom?" I asked worriedly.

She just smiled and started the car.

It was very strange, I felt a bad feeling.

We arrived, she turned off the car and turned around so that we were face to face, she smiled again and in her eyes I could see her despair growing.

"Mom?" I said again, hoping she would say something, what was going on. She finally opened her mouth, but was interrupted by my father desperately tapping on the car window.

MAY IT BE FOREVER

THE SERIES

Below, my social networks: