Chapter 28: 2-0

Savannah

"I'll just go change clothes." Sabi ko sa kanya habang dala-dala niya ang mga plato na ginamit namin sa lababo.

He nodded and carefully placed the dirty plates in the metal sink. Kakatapos lamang namin na kumain ng agahan and now, about to head to the forest to continue our work on it.

Sandali naman akong naglakad palapit sa kanya. Agad niyang ginamit ang pagkakataon na iyon upang ipulupot ang kanyang matitipunong mga braso sa aking katawan at taniman ng malambing na halik ang tuktok ng aking ulo.

My heart fluttered. I would never get tired of him and his small sweet gestures.

"You want me to come up and help you?" He teasingly asked as I looked up at him.

I smirked before I tiptoed until I reached his ear. Our bodies were so close to each other that I could feel his heat seeping through the thin material of my shirt. Damang-dama ko rin ang tigas ng kanyang katawan.

"No, I'd rather have you help me take it all off." I whispered in his ear before I took his hand, "You can start here," I placed his hand on my bôob. I watched his jaw ticked.

My mouth then parted when he shamelessly squeezed it.

He almost moaned in agony when I slid it away and down to my stomach, which was currently full of the English breakfast that he made.

"And then here.." I trailed and led his hand lower until his palm met my mound.

"Can you feel how much I'm throbbing for you, daddy?" I seductively asked as I let him cup me down there.

Mas lalong nagdilim ang kanyang namumungay na mga mata.

"Or maybe, after you take off all of my clothes, I'll let you have your way with my åss."

His chest heaved, eyes glinted with lúst.

"Savannah." He was about to pounce me when his phone rang from his pocket.

"Take it, it might be important." I chirped.

His jaw clenched, bago niya labag sa loob na binunot ang kanyang cellphone. His hand is so big that the phone looks like a child's toy in his grip.

"I'm not done with you yet." Mariin niyang bulong sa akin.

"Or you are." I replied and forced him to take his hands off of me. He shot me a glare before he pressed the phone in his ear. Hindi ko naman maiwasang matawa, he looks ridiculous now that he's talking seriously on his phone while his pants have a massive tent.

Savannah; one. Silas; zero.

Looks like I am getting ahead of our game today. He has been getting the upperhand these past few days, but it looks like I am about to win today. So far, neither of us has given up yet, or more like me. I still haven't given up, not because his seduction isn't working.

It has more to do with my work at the forest. It usually takes me the whole day and boy, does it get me tired all the time. Silas has been nothing but amazing. He bought me all the equipment that I need, helps me with the labor, and is just a man full of understanding.

We're playing a game but he doesn't make me feel bad about not giving him séx. He enjoys the chase as much as I do. Imbes din kasi na akitin niya ako sa gabi, he just prepares me delicious home cooked meals, runs me a bath, and watches with me in our bedroom until I fall asleep in his arms. Then the following day, I'd wake up, still in his arms.

It's those things that make me fall for him each day.

While he was still busy talking with someone, I quickly got a glass of water and then finally made my way upstairs. Imbes na dumeretso sa walk-in closet ay sa banyo ako nagpunta. After I closed the door, I headed in front of the bathroom counter and settled the glass on the surface.