Chapter 14: Back To Boulder?

Savannah

The next morning, after he prepared and fed me breakfast. He brought me to the bathroom to do my business and to take a bath. I wanted to do it myself since the sleep and the bed rest all day yesterday helped a lot. It is not as painful anymore and I can definitely bathe myself, pero syempre, hindi pumayag ang poncio.

Matapos niyang hubarin ang hoodie na suot ko ay hindi nakaligtas sa paningin ko ang gutom na tingin niya sa katawan ko.

He subtly licked his lips and gulped. Halos mapunit niya ang hoodie sa kanyang mga kamay, bago niya iyon binitawan sa sahig. Without a word, he kneeled in front of me to take the bound off of my ankles.

Kahit nakaluhod siya ay hanggang tiyan ko pa rin siya dahil nga sobrang tangkad at laki niya kumpara sa akin. Nakababa ang kanyang tingin habang ang kanyang mga kamay ay marahan na kinakalas ang tali sa aking mga bukong-bukong. When I stared at him a little more, I realized that his gaze was fixed on my püssy and that he just licked his lips like he was thirsty.

And so, I buried my fingers in his soft hair and tilted his head, so now his steely gray eyes were on me. His orbs were shamelessly glinting with need and arousal.

"Want something, Silas?" I purposely made my voice husky and seductive.

"Yes." He almost growled. "I want your püssy on my face. I promise I am going to be gentle, I just need a taste."

"Say that you will let me go after and you can do it." I replied that it made his eyes darken. "You don't even have to be gentle. You can do whatever you want to me, but just promise to me that you will let me go back to my bestfriend after." I said and played with his hair.

He clenched his jaw before he shook his head. When he stood up, his member was already poking through his pants.

"Are you sure?" I stroked his hard cóck through the material, while my eyes were on him. He groaned like a wounded animal as he glared at me.

"Yes." He grunted bago niya ako walang imik na binuhat palapit sa bathtub, na katapat lamang ng shower stall.

When he lowered me on the tub, the warm water kissed my skin. I couldn't help but to sigh in comfort. Habang naglakad naman siya patungo sa shower stall at kumuha doon ng hair at body products. Naglakad rin siya palapit sa sink at sandaling may inabot sa ilalim noon, when he finally stood up and walked towards me, I saw that he was carrying a metal bucket along with the bottled products.

Agad siyang pumwesto sa ulunan ko at naramdaman kong lumuhod siya roon. I heard the soft sound of the metal bucket and the products as though he placed them on the floor.

He then scooped some water from the tub with his big hands and wet my hair with it. I felt him grab the bottle of shampoo and squirted some on my hair, and started lathering it by gently spreading the solution all over my hair and scalp. Agad ko naman na narinig ang pagtulog ng likido mula sa buhok ko sa bucket. That's just when I realized that he used the bucket to catch all the shampoo and water, so he wouldn't make a mess on the floor.

I wanted to reach for his pants and you know give him a very disappointing håndjøb but he was massaging my scalp so good, I just made a mental note to do his torture later.

"Alam mo wala kang kwentang fur parent." I murmured as I blankly stared at the wooden ceiling. The soft squelching sound of my wet hair in his hands filled my ears. The pleasant smell of the shampoo filled my nostrils.

"At bakit naman po?" I can sense the humor in his tone.

"Ang ganda-ganda ng aso tapos Dog lang ipapangalan mo?" Masungit kong tanong sa kanya. In a short amount of time, Dog has made its way to a special place in my heart. Which makes me mad now that his name is just...Dog. It could've been more special, you know. "How did you find him, anyway?"