Chapter 3: Big Tampon

Savannah

Something must be wrong with me because I couldn't get that man off of my head.

I feel so fúcking bad because I am in a relationship, and I should not be feeling this bothered. I am really doing my best to stop thinking about that brief interaction with that man, but he kept on creeping into my thoughts like a dåmn parasite.

His stare wasn't creepy....it just feels...something else. Leche, dapat pala nag-English major na lang ako para mapangalanan ko ang kung ano man itong nararamdaman ko.

I don't know how or what to name the feeling because no one had ever made me feel that way with just a mere stare. Not even Terrence.

Crap. I feel so guilty.

I kept on thinking about his eyes and how his gaze felt heavy and hot–

Goddåmn it. Not again. Pull yourself together, Savannah.

"Sav, you okay, girl?" Tanong sa akin ni Kat at tinusok ang bewang ko. Agad akong napalingon sa kanya.

"Y-Yeah? Why?"

Sandali niya akong tinitigan.

"You've been silent ever since we left the store fifteen minutes ago," Sabi niya bago siya ngumisi sa akin.

".....Are you thinking about—"

"Kat." Pinandilatan ko siya. She just smirked.

"Thinking about who?" Tanong ni Rence sa driver's seat. His hand was on the steering wheel and he's now looking at me through the rearview mirror.

I was about to answer but then Kat said, "Rather a what, not a who. It is a girl business, Terrence. We were looking at this tampons that's a size of a thick sausage, we were thinking about how it will fit in a cooter without getting burns–"

"Yeah, yeah, I get the picture. Jeez, you didn't need to give me a whole rundown."

"Oh, well, that's what happens when you stick your nose in someone else's business. Common sense, Terrence. Did you know what that means? Or did you not do spelling and definition in your little Comp-Sci class?" Sarkastiko niyang sabi.

I saw Rence grit his teeth through the rearview mirror.

"You're a bítch, Kat."

"Rence!" Pinandilatan ko siya.

Kat put her hand on my knee, telling me that she's alright. She then chuckled like she's amused rather than offended.

"First of all, Terrence. Sav and mom are the only people who can call me Kat so you can shut the fúck up. Second, if I am bítch, well, you have a receding hairline at twenty-three, you're only attractive because you're 'tall', you make being an åsshole a personality trait, and you have an incredible small díck energy. God said pick a struggle not catch all of them, Terrence." She said calmly. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

I was speechless and I should be taking Rence's side and defending him, but Kat....is not wrong either.

"Katherine." I just nudged her.

Kat rolled her eyes at Rence.

"I am not gonna apologize for stating facts, babe." She answered.

"You better not make me mad further or you will walk home." Galit na sabi ni Rence.

"Oh, I will be fine because I have heard about a bus, train, and a plane? Have you? Sarkastiko niyang tanong. "Also, you better not make me mad further because who knows, maybe a forest fairy will suddenly break your windows, poke holes in your tires, or worse just key it while you're sleeping. Gotta be careful out there, Terrence." Dagdag niya. She really hates him. They cannot be in the same room together or Katherine will bite Rence's head off.